Safe to say the AJ 2010 flopped harder than Vlade Divac?

I don't know how these have done nationally, but we've sold 75% of our men's sizes at or near regular price.

People on here kill me. From the "OG heads" to the "hypebeasts". Some of you "OG heads" are some of the most self righteous, single minded people I have seen. Just because you've been in the game since '85 doesn't really mean anything, you could still be as wack as the so called "hypebeasts" you talk down to on here. Just in case you question me....born(1977) and bred in Chicago in the game since '85 so I AM an OG, I just don't go braggin about it.

as more time passes, it becomes more and more evident how big of an epic fail the 2010s have been. looks to be pretty much on par with the 09s. which tells me, until they get some better designs, this will be the fate of all future sig. jordan releases. can't say i'm all that disappointed either. i, for one, am pretty tired of jordan raping the game the way he has. it's obvious he's only out for the money so therefore it's only right they get the short end of the stick sometimes. although i'm not sure it can even be said that have gotten the short end.

Realy, it can't be said. The only real losers are the stores like FTL and so forth. JB has made their money the minute the shoes are shipped.

i been collecting JB since i was born '90 (my dad got me in the game like him)

and to keep it straight forward these shoes dont really give me the
eek.gif
that new JB sigs gave me when they came out

before yall start talkin bout MJ didnt play in this shoe or that shoe

the XIX's, XX's & XXIII's was well put together......people around my way was goin crazy when the XX's stealth & QS dropped on the same day

i remember watching the all star game that year and seeing Jermaine Dupri with the XX's QS on and being like
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and when they came out I copped both pairs

when I 1st seen the 2010's I was like
sick.gif
what can I wear with this (im not paying almost $200 for a shoe JUST to ball in)

JB & Tinker would make shoes that you can wear off and on the court

they was doin what other brands wasnt!!!!! mixing patent leather from a dress shoe and throwing it on a sneaker then boom we have the XI's

some might say im young or this and that or im talking like a hypebeast teen but its not the same anymore

I havent bought a Jordan since the Space Jams and the only reason I copped was because me & my pops have history with the XI's and we love them the most outta all sneakers

but now im just getting my Nike sig game up collecting my fav athletes lines (Vick, Deion, Penny, Lebron, KG)

JB can have the motorsports and packs and all that crap im done with JB for 2010 until the XI's roll around

and to give JB SOME cred I must say the Black/UNC blue 2010 are clean but just doesnt seem like something I would wear off the court

i must be part of the very few that actually like the 2010s... and im happy with my pair
smokin.gif

I keep seeing people call these the 2010s. You people didn't hear? These are officially named the Jordan Glory Holes. Get it right.

Tinker explained it - something like "you can see the Glory of MJ when you look into the Holes"

Originally Posted by windycity7

CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO HIT OUTLETS SO I CAN GRAB A SZ 12 FOR A DECENT PRICE & HOOP IN EM'

I concur. These seem to be a good choice for playing ball.. and as soon as the Black Blue ones come out at the outlets Im copping x2
grin.gif

The price tag is the worst thing about this shoe, they should've been much less. I saw a cat at the gym with these and they look decent but I wouldn't cop them but I'm not knocking cats that like them and get them.

It's the first colorway that makes this shoe look weird. I hate the first colorway of this shoe. Honestly, the 25th anniversary 2010 is AMAZING. It can be worn on and off the court. With the Black/University Blues, the Flint Grey/Blacks, and the W3lcom3 Hom3s, I think this shoe's sales will pickup.

They need to get the right colorways on this shoe. I'm hoping for white upper with a Black Patent toebox, amongst other things colorway...

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

People who say these are performance monsters are kidding themseleves. It's a okay performance on par with a NIke Air Max Rise or Nike Huarache 2010 but both of those shoes are under 100.

Most  Serious Basketball players would be more happy with some Kobe IVs or Kobe V, Lebron Soliders III, Lebron VIIs or Hyperdunk in terms of bang for your buck.

The people who are on these for the retail price are Jordan Stans and fanboys.
Have you played basketball in the 2010s?
exactly. i have 4 pairs of kobe iv's, 2 pairs of hyperdunks, and 2 pairs of kobe v's and 2 pair of bron vii's. only got 1 pair of 2010's and i DO say they (2010's) are performance monsters. how could i be a fanboy if i only got 1 pair of the shoes in question?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom