Saigon - Greatest Story Never Told: Album Thread. FEB. 15 (THIS YEAR!!!)

Joint was supposed to drop back when I was in middle school/going to high school
laugh.gif
....think I'm going to download it. SeenWale bigging it up on Twitter...(not like his opinion matters)

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

anybody know where to buy this or other albums that arent available at some stores?

I found it at Best Buy. Had to go to two different stores before I found it though. FYE may have it as well

anybody know where to buy this or other albums that arent available at some stores?

I found it at Best Buy. Had to go to two different stores before I found it though. FYE may have it as well

Originally Posted by YardFather

What is FYE?

Originally Posted by YardFather

What is FYE?

been playin this nonstop since i copped from FYE on tuesday... there version is a 2 disc came with 5 bonus tracks

i been waitin on this since soph year of highschool glad my man Sai finally dropped... album is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

been playin this nonstop since i copped from FYE on tuesday... there version is a 2 disc came with 5 bonus tracks

i been waitin on this since soph year of highschool glad my man Sai finally dropped... album is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had NO IDEA this album actually released
laugh.gif

Really solid album though, too bad it didn't come out a few years ago. Definitely going to try to buy this..

I had NO IDEA this album actually released
laugh.gif

Really solid album though, too bad it didn't come out a few years ago. Definitely going to try to buy this..

I was hoping "Saigon meets just blaze" would be on here. The beat was one of the sickest ones i have ever heard. Did that song ever officially release? atleast in good quality

I was hoping "Saigon meets just blaze" would be on here. The beat was one of the sickest ones i have ever heard. Did that song ever officially release? atleast in good quality

Back
Top Bottom