Saigon's Latest Blog: He's Back in The Game!!

who cares this guy is 50% hype 50% garbage. he has 2 good songs. "Let em know" and the joint with Jigga, thats it. besides that this dude is all cheeks
indifferent.gif

Ayo they trapped me in this violent enviroment/
Blocks so hot, they need to fire the cops and hire some Firemen/
Thugs get forced to early retirement/
If they blaze your head, you made your bed, *****, now lie in it/
Need to stop denying it/ pressure? you aint applying it
1 ***** get murked/ look at you on some cryin' ****
Yeah I cry when I see my little ***** get murdered/
Not 'cause he died, but 'cause the **** looked like it hurted
And I'm a ***** thats observant/
I seen the bullet when it first hit/ his face when it first split/
And still no longer than 20 minutes later/
Im on the same block/ same glock/ with the same pen and paper/
You analyze an innovator/
S to the A to the I/ show ****** what men are made of/
Before you see me in The Source, you'll probably see me in the paper/
for poppin' a cop or dockin' shots at a women raper

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saigon's a lame first and foremost, with all due respect.

But I want to see Joe Budden get body slammed, smacked up, beat down or punched. Because I'm tired of that schizophrenic dude sending subliminals and thengetting away with it.

I will be looking forward to Joe Budden get his rear handed to him by Saigon...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I can't believe I actually took the time to read a blog from Saigon.
eyes.gif
Off the top, I respect the fact he wants to "help" underprivileged minorities by makin uplifting songs but really...who the hell is Saigon? I listened to a few of his songs before and had to stop most of em due to how wack they were. Nobody is checkin for this dude. One minute he's quitting the rap game, mad at everybody else and how the rap game is...the next he tells the people he's on his way back and that they should look out for his new mixtape and album. Get Da @#C% Here! That dude is nothing more than a marketing ploy.

You're mad 'cause he's going to punch Buddens. My only problem is Saigon has said he'll punch a rapper to promote his album but Prodigyand Buddens aren't big enough.

I have and always will respect what he stands for as far as black/brown unity . . . I'm sure !$$@ like that doesn't matter much to the average listener(for obvious reasons) . . . The more we struggle and die, the more music THEY are entertained with . . .

As far as this I'm gonna smack/punch you !$$@, but you're my brother at the end of the day . . . He's getting a little TOO-Pac-ish with this !$$@ .. .

I guess he gave up on his Olympic sprinter dreams?? Damn shame . . .

Back
Top Bottom