Salomon Trail Runners

Anyone own both XT-6 and XT-4? 10.5 in XT-6, wondering if I should get same size.

Somewhere in a graveyard in Northeast England...
C23D1905-54C3-4FE8-9BFC-01229D2FC07F.jpeg

Anyone preorder the white ACS PRO from Saks back in February and receive shipping info? I just spoke to customer service who advised my order was "upgraded" from preorder to backorder...

Anyone preorder the white ACS PRO from Saks back in February and receive shipping info? I just spoke to customer service who advised my order was "upgraded" from preorder to backorder...

Welp after all that they cancelled my order

Some sizes available:

Struck out. even w the subscription. Big Irate

Damn this thread small af but copped the hidden today salomon site was coooooked

Got shipping last night from the Hidden shop. incredible that I should get them delivered before I even get shipping for the Stussy Af1s and the JFGs from his IG drop. Well done Hidden

Got shipping last night from the Hidden shop. incredible that I should get them delivered before I even get shipping for the Stussy Af1s and the JFGs from his IG drop. Well done Hidden
cross country, looks like mine should be here Friday

anyone have a pair oh these that can speak on sizing/comfort? thanks!!

Techsonic Leather Advanced Sneakers Beige​

1653612112645.png

i really ewant those goji berry b ut for sale lol. I still got the white/cream juanz waiting for the UNDS

XT-6 looks great in some colorways, but does the toe on these really curl up that much?

Seen some on-feet pics/videos and toes look like elf feet. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom