Sam Hurd think he's Big Meech...Larry Hoover!!

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/7355706/chicago-bears-sam-hurd-arrested-drug-charges
At that meeting, Hurd told the informant that he wanted to buy "five to 10 kilograms of cocaine and 1,000 pounds of marijuana per week for distribution in the Chicago area," according to the complaint.

Hurd allegedly negotiated to pay $25,000 per kilogram for the cocaine and $450 per pound for the marijuana. The complaint says that Hurd "further stated that he and another co-conspirator currently distribute four kilograms of cocaine per week in the Chicago area, but that the supplier could not supply him with enough quantity."

lol...a thousand pounds a week sammy??
eek.gif
lol..i will always remember him for Romo throwing him the ball with Champ in coverage on 2,3rd and 4th and goal to win in Den bout 2 seasons ago..but this takes the cake.

eek.gif
 this @%%%+ was trappin like a fool. he was rein up wit $700,000 worth of work a week
eek.gif

I'm sure they're talking about it in my shop right now... As they were when he got stained for 200 cash by one of their guys
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

dat messican brick weed for $450 a pound
laugh.gif

Na B, Probably from some dudes from south side Chicago?
nerd.gif

That Yayo probably from Mexico.
laugh.gif

If he wanted to do this business, dude should've stayed in Texas.

If he wanted to do this business, dude should've stayed in Texas.

Yeah I agree but Hurd didn't have much of a say so in the matter as far as leaving, so he had to continue his business elsewhere.  The games never stops. 

Didn't dude play at NIU?
roll.gif

This came from Left Field man...never expected this LMAO

See this when @!*#@* get to big for they own good should have stayed with his connect.

Back
Top Bottom