Sam Hurd think he's Big Meech...Larry Hoover!!

San Antonio's finest.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rtdix214

he movin work like that and couldn't find a plug when he was in texas??

laugh.gif
we went to the same school 
Well he's from San Antonio... I35 is the "American Drug Highway" all the way up to Chicago.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

[h1]Hurd accused of arranging multimillion-dollar drug deals4. Hurd first came on the police’s radar in July. After receiving a tip, police found a man with a bag filled with $88,000 in a canvas bag. The man said the money and car belonged to Hurd. It was Hurd’s car, and the receiver still attempted to get the money back.[/h1]
This should have raised a red flag, but Hurd was too foolish or in too deep to realize he needed to slow down.

eek.gif
  So that's what happened to that money.  Way more plausible than the bull $$#% he was running around telling people
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hurd is too dumb for his own good...

I mean, how u gonna play pro football and try to be Scarface on the side? Makes no damn sense
30t6p3b.gif

It's not like he's some ordinary joe on the street trying to make a name for himself...he's ALREADY known. Dude was inquiring about Mexican cell phones in fear of that *!+% being tapped, but what the hell was he using to conduct his business before the inquiry?

Since July
eek.gif
laugh.gif
July....hahahahaha...5 months and dude try to build an empire. He got greedy

its crazy, dude always held camps for kids in the city and seemed like a good guy. Have a few friends that know him well and never have said anything bad about dude. He was careless and reckless in this situation, def seems out of character. such a crazy story

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

its crazy, dude always held camps for kids in the city and seemed like a good guy. Have a few friends that know him well and never have said anything bad about dude. He was careless and reckless in this situation, def seems out of character. such a crazy story
Its a money thing, for me personally dealing isn't a negative on your character. Its just something I prefer to not be around.
Its a business like a whole lot of other things in America.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

[h1]Hurd accused of arranging multimillion-dollar drug deals4. Hurd first came on the police’s radar in July. After receiving a tip, police found a man with a bag filled with $88,000 in acanvas bag. The man said the money and car belonged to Hurd. It was Hurd’s car, and the receiver still attempted to get the money back.[/h1]
This should have raised a red flag, but Hurd was too foolish or in too deep to realize he needed to slow down.

So that's what happened to that money. Way more plausible than the bull $$#% he was running around telling people
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

First Jerome Simpson now this guy. Idiots.

He makes Jerome Simpson look like child's play. He tried to buy from an undercover and was trying to get 5-10 kis of coke a week. Simpson still has yet to be charged with anything.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I mean, how u gonna play pro football and try to be Scarface on the side? Makes no damn sense
30t6p3b.gif

It's not like he's some ordinary joe on the street trying to make a name for himself...he's ALREADY known. Dude was inquiring about Mexican cell phones in fear of that *!+% being tapped, but what the hell was he using to conduct his business before the inquiry?

Since July
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sure he was in the league, but he doesn't have money like that. when you come up surrounded by people living a certain lifestyle and you see them getting easy money, a lot of times it doesn't take much to want a piece of the pie. i'm not even pretending to be about that life, but in my earlier college days it was nothing to flip an oz or some pills every now and then for some quick $$$.. why? because it was everywhere and literally that easy to do. the authorities can't watch everybody all at once, if you're smart about it these things are less risky than you think. 
lets be real, probably at least half of NFL players have dabbled in drug money somehow. Hurd was just ******ed for trying to be a kingpin.. he should have started out smaller. if you come in right away and start throwing all that cash around the feds will take notice quickly. 

edit:
laugh.gif
at mike irvin comments

This dude makes Pusha T look like Tim Tebow 
30t6p3b.gif

But the real question is, what sort of garbage weed is he buying for $450 a pound? 
indifferent.gif

i wonder how deep he was in it.

All i know is he dont need to start droppin names .

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

30t6p3b.gif

Since July
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sure he was in the league, but he doesn't have money like that. when you come up surrounded by people living a certain lifestyle and you see them getting easy money, a lot of times it doesn't take much to want a piece of the pie. i'm not even pretending to be about that life, but in my earlier college days it was nothing to flip an oz or some pills every now and then for some quick $$$.. why? because it was everywhere and literally that easy to do. the authorities can't watch everybody all at once, if you're smart about it these things are less risky than you think. 
lets be real, probably at least half of NFL players have dabbled in drug money somehow. Hurd was just ******ed for trying to be a kingpin.. he should have started out smaller. if you come in right away and start throwing all that cash around the feds will take notice quickly. 

edit:
laugh.gif
at mike irvin comments

He had a 5 million dollar deal w. the Bears...obviously it's not all guaranteed money, but the money he was making was probably going right back into his side "hustle."  I mean dude was a MAJOR player in the Chi drug game since July. 

And you can't even compare small beans in college to what Hurd was attempting to do.  You just can't. 

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

This dude makes Pusha T look like Tim Tebow 
30t6p3b.gif

But the real question is, what sort of garbage weed is he buying for $450 a pound? 
indifferent.gif

Id imagin it was somthing decent..when you gettin a # here its around 900..the more you buy the cheaper it gets. he was tryin to get 1000 a week I wouldn't be payin any more than 450 for each one either if i was gettin that much at once

Its the Feds.... SO you know they got his phone too. R.I.P. to any dumb *$$ who talked to this dude on the phone.

Back
Top Bottom