Same Day In-Store Pickup - Appreciation Post

Dear Friends,

Aside from same day delivery, is there anything better shopping wise then in-store same day pick up?
Be a last minute shopper, shop for everything you want online, get message saying items are ready for pick up, park far to avoid crowd, walk to in-store pick up, scan bar code on phone, get items, walk out.
Yeah I’m late to the party.
Share your experiences.

V/r,

-Jacob

i do the thing where they bring your stuff to the reserved stalls in the front of the lot. no need to get out of the vehicle.

I just do it with groceries. Local chain here in the PNW called Fred Meyer does it for free or a small fee depending on the location. They'll bring it to those reserved stalls but as you said people always park there. I just go in and pick it up a the customer service counter. I really hate the grocery store, so I like the service.

I just do it with groceries. Local chain here in the PNW called Fred Meyer does it for free or a small fee depending on the location. They'll bring it to those reserved stalls but as you said people always park there. I just go in and pick it up a the customer service counter. I really hate the grocery store, so I like the service.

Dude, I agree, going into the grocery store blows, this time a year it's a nightmare!

Dude, I agree, going into the grocery store blows, this time a year it's a nightmare!
Don't get me started man. Shopping near Christmas..ugh. I had to buy all the food this year..prime rib..etc. I just ordered online..walked by all the miserable karen types in line like I had the fast pass at disneyland/six flags.

i do for walmart groceries. The stalls are always empty to me or maybe one other person

it came in clutch for me one year when buying my ps4. I walked in the store and didnt see any on display and it said they were available. asked a worker if they had any in the back they told me yeah but they can't sell them today and wouldn't give me a reason why. i think the worker did didn't want to go to the back. i bought it online and it was available to pick up in 5min. showed that same person my pickup confirmation and enjoyed the look on their face when they had to go get me one.

I do it for Best Buy all the time. It's a lot easier than trying to find out where everything is. Line was a lot longer this year picking up though.

did it last week with target... picked up some ghirardelli chocolate for my coworkers... ordered right before i left work and it was ready when i got there

kinda off topic, but that Sam's Club scan-as-you-shop on the app is clutch! scan your items on the app, when you're done shopping just pay on the app and show the QR code at the door. no more line waiting.

Always do it for bestbuy, they keep a lot of their games at customer service now anyway so I’d have to track down an employee and ask for most items I buy there...it’s just easier to buy and pickup.

I try to do this **** as much as possible. Just had a negative experience though using it for JC ****ing Penny's. Ordered some super early in the AM and I tried to time it with when I would had to go out and pick up my black/red 11s. They're aren't too many around me (This one wasn't even at the same mall the shoes were. It was one in the same direction like 15 minutes further up) so figured it would save time and gas. I get their and they tell me its not ready yet. I went and found the **** I ordered myself in like 5 minutes but for some reason they couldn't. After eating I end up leaving and picking my shoes up from the other mall.

I finally arrive back home hours later and I get an email at 8 that night telling my **** is ready. That **** was infuriating, only reason I even went their is because I had a gift card. Same day pick up my ***, Macy's has my **** ready within 45 minutes

Walmart has the worst, it's never a quick in and out situation. They setup all these things that make you think it's gonna be quick, check in with the app, when you get to the store there's a little chair and **** you can grab a seat and chill, your name's on the TV so someone will bring the order out shortly. NO ONE ****ING SHOWS UP TO THAT CORNER. After a few minutes of sitting there like a fool you gotta get up and go to the counter to one of the goofs behind the customer service counter that pretended like they didn't see you sitting there.

F Walmart

I never go to Walmart but I did one day after work because i drive by one and am trying to save time. I got a big *** cart of food. They got all the registers off but self checkout.

I’m like ok I know I’m gonna mess something up and the lights gonna turn red but whatever. I get like 20 items in and it’s messed up along with every other register. All the customers are heated because we can’t buy our crap.

I just left a whole cart of groceries on the register mid checkout and said f it. Like 3 others did too.

never going there again. It’s not even cheaper.

This my absolute go to for Target. I just put in a order this morning and have to pick it up after work. Makes things alot of easier instead of going in searching for items.

Back
Top Bottom