SAMPLES

Hey guys i was wondering if samples are illegal or legal. I see people selling/buying samples, but my friend thinks its illegal to own samples. So are they illegal?

Samples are NOT illegal. In fact you can purchase them at nike outlets if you are lucky enough to find a pair.

There are bootleggers that like to make FAKE samples which are not legal. An example is the jordan xi black red with 45 on the back. The bootleggers even put a sample stamp inside of the shoe.

So if i were to get a pair of lets say watch the throne samples that are legit....its ok to buy?
Samples are NOT illegal. In fact you can purchase them at nike outlets if you are lucky enough to find a pair.

There are bootleggers that like to make FAKE samples which are not legal. An example is the jordan xi black red with 45 on the back. The bootleggers even put a sample stamp inside of the shoe.

So if i were to get a pair of lets say watch the throne samples that are legit....its ok to buy?
Yes, nothing wrong with that. Pairs leak out many different ways, not just from the big scandal that just happened. Some come from friends and family some come from reps, etc. Nothing wrong with wearing a pair of WTTs. 

ive gotten TONS of samples from the outlets over the years, a few that never made it to production as well

Back
Top Bottom