Samsung pokes fun at Apple again Vol. Hairline back

Just ordered an iPhone 8+ this week, been an Android user for a while and I wanted to change things up a bit. I think I'm going to regret it TBH, but we'll see how it goes. This essential phone I've been using for the past couple months has been really solid.

Apple did a great thing and made their phones expensive now. Now I get to enjoy the benefits of other better phones.

These commercials are petty and are usually done by the losers. Reminds me of when fast food joints would randomly throw shade on McDonald's :lol:

Didn't know the hairline on was based on the iphone notch :lol: but I been made the switch years ago.

I couldn’t imagine not using an iPhone, nor do I really care to try anything else until I absolutely have to. It does everything I need it to do.

I don’t have a X, but I’m waiting in the X+

Only thing Samsung I want is my TV

Pretty much this.

I see zero reason to give Android another go. Every damn time I have done so, I couldn’t wait to get back to Apple. :lol:

bruh, the new feature on iOS11 where u can just share your wifi password to newbs that come into your home network is godly.

Untitled.0.png

Had the iphone since the first one came out and doubt i will change.
I ain't trying to learn a new phone OS. LOL it's been toooo long.
i did get a samsung tablet though, returned it because i was so used to iOS- got an ipad mini instead.

Apple has made hilarious commercials poking at PCs for a long time. I don't see anything wrong about it. It's just marketing.

I thought the apple and android debate was over years ago. It ain’t that serious to me like that and I was a huge andorid follower.

Apple has made hilarious commercials poking at PCs for a long time. I don't see anything wrong about it. It's just marketing.

Those commercials were so cringey and justin long was so douchey in them.

Back
Top Bottom