Samsungs about to takeover the game VOL Apple's already hearing them footsteps

How difficult it is to upload music, Safari, email, signal strength, fragility and the only think she appreciates is the battery life.

Uploading music is hard on iPhone? :lol:

is it easier than to drag and drop?

itunes itself is so restricted and wont even allow you to sync multiple phones to 1 account....

and who needs itunes when you have Adownloader on android :smokin

Last edited:
Same here. My S3 is the goods too. At this rate, my next phone might be the S6.

Quoted for TRUTH

My S3 is still in good shape. Really fast and Sling box with unlimited 4g on Verizon is :smokin Nothing better than watching the Laker game while driving!

And don't get me wrong.. I am good with Apple. I have an IPAD and Ipod but it's just kinda lackluster since it's the same boring IOS on every single Apple product :lol:

OH and I just got this NFC stickers thing down and wow what a time saver this is.

Those specs from a straight hardware standpoint look really impressive.

I am excited to see what they present. With the eye scroll rumors and what not floating around. I like to think of myself as a phone free agent....from an interface standpoint....i like the windows phone better then ios or andriod....but the app store just isn't there yet (no instagram app...smh).

Current JBed iphone 4s owner i think its the best phone on the market....only if it is jailbroken though. I am quite bored of the stock OS. But contract up next month....will be shopping around for what fits my needs best. I actually am in the minority with a lot of things though. I don't have Facebook so connectivity to that doesn't matter....don't really take a lot of pictures...although a nice camera helps...and honestly i hate big screens...i use my phone at the gym every day in my arm band...i don't want a huge screen which would force me to buy an auxiliary music player.

Copping it no matter what unless Apple comes up with something amazing. Been playing this Apple game for too long and I'm sick of having no innovation from them. Jumping ship to a galaxy nexus was one of the best decisions I evermade

thing is they wont

its called maximizing profit

they do little upgrades and i do mean little, each year. that way they can make more money. if they just put a whole bunch of innovation on the next device whats the next one gonna be like?

i have an iphone 5 but i kinda hate apple a little. i feel like they are way too strict. no widgets of any sort besides their own, no other browser can use nitrous, bein so against jailbreaking but taking ideas from them etc

itunes itself is so restricted and wont even allow you to sync multiple phones to 1 account....

Yeah. Make a playlist and sync wirelessly over wifi is nice.

Mewseek on a jail broken device is just as good as anything or music as well.

So...?

Yeah. Make a playlist and sync wirelessly over wifi is nice.

Mewseek on a jail broken device is just as good as anything or music as well.

So...?

Have you ever used Adownloader?

Do you ever DL torrents on your computer?

Yea i want to see your iphone do that......

I've been eligible for an upgrade for over a year now and still using the same iphone 4 since its release. There's really nothing wrong with it, the phone does everything I need it to do, but i'm considering the switch to s3. Will have to hear what the deal is with the s4 tho  

I have an Galaxy 2, my girl broke hers and bought an iPhone 5. She's been trying to sell it for a week now and to another Galaxy. She hates iPhone and said everything about it sucks compared to Android.

I don't get the hype myself.

Coming from someone who has been working in the phone industry for 8 years I see no hype about the s3. The screen is huge ok we get that. IMO my iPhone is superior in every way I need it to be.

And pwntunes basically lets you drag and drop music without itunes...basically makes your phone an external hardrive.

I hate the my phone can do this well my phone can do that arguments...so im out...but either way...excited for GS IV release

How many of those extra features are actually practical and useful though? I wish I had the picture when Samsung tried to be funny and talk about all their features and someone dissected how dumb it was.
lol that was me.....if your talking about the thread i think it was about the iphone 5 when it first came out. i think options and features are android selling point. they basically dont do anything great...instead they just offer a ton of ok good things. But the basics and prominent usage of a phone they seem to never do great...ala screen resolution and quality, sound quality, camera etc..... os. so on and so forth. Also the notion of them having a larger consumer base is misqued due to the fact that they produce more then one phone for many more markets and more mobile providers.

I mean when they did the picture in picture on a phone....(basically a small inch by qtr inch screen) i was like they just putting any and every type of useless and impractical feature on a phone just to get consumers on the whole "wow" factor... and get ppl to say see they make huge big changes thus make them better. i guess im a believer in if it aint broke dont fix it

Yes! That was it. Just more dumb advertising. I don't mind what they've done since the new year. SB stuff was good.

They can keep all that if the battery is only gonna last 4hrs.

Battery life was the main reason i switched to iphone.

View media item 298471
No clue where you guys get this bad battery life stuff from......should learn to close applications once you are dont using them or use the developer section to limit background processes. (i use 2) This may be why iPhone batteries may last longer to you, dont know if their run apps in the background.

Last edited:
^^ when is it essential to truly have the multitask feature? Legit question

Last edited:
The iphone is cool, but anyone is who states that the Galaxy Note II isnt to-date.. the greatest phone ever crafted.. is just blind.

Last edited:
Seriously get a Note 2 the battery life lasts forever if that's what you guys are complaining about.

when does the 4 drop?

my contract is about to finish this summer and im with a family plan with my brother and him being a dummy extended our contract 2 years ago so i need to know if i should go with sprint for the iphone or stay with t mobile.. btw i have the Galaxy 1 still...OG :D lol

The note 2 is the lebron of phones. Big fast and powerful and an all around beast. Portability of a phone, screen capacity of a small tablet.

^^ when is it essential to truly have the multitask feature? Legit question
Nobody said it was......

But it can sometimes be annoying when you are in an app, have to close an app to get to another app or something else on the phone, go back to the first app and load everything back up again.

again, its all preference and what you use it for, so your question cant really be answered because people use their phones in totally different ways.

Back
Top Bottom