SAN ANTONIO PEOPLE!!!! need your help!!

Hey guys going to S.A. from 4-20 to 4-22, Im from Houston and been to S.A. a few times, and were staying by riverwalk, doing the basic Seaworld, Fiesta Texas, Ripleys museum, Alamo last day probably gonna drive to San Macros and hit the Outlets up..Just wanted to see:  ( we got a car so, driving isnt a problem) DO and DON'TS? 
Sneakers/boutiques?

Restaurants? (no franchises preferably)

Bars? ( don't think were hitting the club)

Heard Fiesta is starting that weekend? is it like Mardi Gras?  thnx people!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

Hey guys going to S.A. from 4-20 to 4-22, Im from Houston and been to S.A. a few times, and were staying by riverwalk, doing the basic Seaworld, Fiesta Texas, Ripleys museum, Alamo last day probably gonna drive to San Macros and hit the Outlets up..Just wanted to see:  ( we got a car so, driving isnt a problem) DO and DON'TS? 
Sneakers/boutiques?

Restaurants? (no franchises preferably)

Bars? ( don't think were hitting the club)

Heard Fiesta is starting that weekend? is it like Mardi Gras?  thnx people!!!!!!!!!!

your best thing to do is just stay in downtown and party.yeah its somewhat like MG. just beware and research the streets where yourstaying. some streets get blocked off for hours. you really dont want to drivearound if you’re in downtown because of the traffic. there a good breakfastspot called Perda Negras de noche 1312 SouthLaredo Street, San Antonio, TX. more food for your money and its prettygood. get there early if not there’s a wait. Case Rio 430 East Commerce StreetSan Antonio, TX is good also and its right off the river walk. but you canalways just walk outside your hotel and get something to eat. there's all kindsof food stands during Fiesta.

Pretty much, like Manny said, if you staying downtown enjoy all the festivities which there would be plenty of food available for you. At night, avoid the Market Square, too many drunk mexicans who dont know how to control the alcohol they consume. There is only one Sneaker Boutique in SA for now, called Sole Boutique, which I happen to work at. Just come on through and take a glance, I'm usually there all the time because I am the only employee.

Originally Posted by CEE 82

Pretty much, like Manny said, if you staying downtown enjoy all the festivities which there would be plenty of food available for you. At night, avoid the Market Square, too many drunk mexicans who dont know how to control the alcohol they consume. There is only one Sneaker Boutique in SA for now, called Sole Boutique, which I happen to work at. Just come on through and take a glance, I'm usually there all the time because I am the only employee.
ok cool, I think I've seen some youtube videos of your place! Thanks for the heads up, defintintly swinging by! about how close are yall to the river walk area?

You should hit up Oyster bake forsure! Live music foods and drinking! I say stay away from the carnival and market square in the later part of the day. It gets pretty bad at night. @Cee, "drunk mexicans" *+%!

Back
Top Bottom