San Antonio Spurs vs. L.A. Lakers (TNT 7:30 p.m PST)

PLEASE let me see another laker fan claiming the lakers gonna blow the spurs out... I dare you...

PLEASE let me see another laker fan claiming the lakers gonna blow the spurs out... I dare you...

the lakers are gonna blow the spurs out.

na i really don't know what to expect tonight, i think the lakers will come out playing though. lakers by 4, the spurs lead most of the game, the lakers take care of things in the 4th

the lakers are gonna blow the spurs out.

na i really don't know what to expect tonight, i think the lakers will come out playing though. lakers by 4, the spurs lead most of the game, the lakers take care of things in the 4th

derek-fisher-crying-o.gif

That will be tonights score..
tired.gif
.. maybe fish might cry again too............... 
tired.gif

While some other laker fans don't care about Feb games, I do and this is a must win for us if we want to catch San Antonio.  Near triple-double for Pau
nerd.gif

While some other laker fans don't care about Feb games, I do and this is a must win for us if we want to catch San Antonio.  Near triple-double for Pau
nerd.gif

Kobe's looking focused so far and the lakers seem to be following suit.
Richard Jefferson is the most improved player in life. I don't know what Pop did to improve RJ's shot, but he deserves the congressional medal of honor.

Kobe's looking focused so far and the lakers seem to be following suit.
Richard Jefferson is the most improved player in life. I don't know what Pop did to improve RJ's shot, but he deserves the congressional medal of honor.

Back
Top Bottom