San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

why not do it like niketown? post a sign on the sliding door telling the customers which door to line up at. then do wrist bands or tickets or something. they can open either door to the regular customers and the one door will have a line for the kicks; that way there's no rushing (in the store) for them.

i like shaqrules idea, but atleast open just one door. the two door thing kills me. last time the opposite door got opened up first. so i switched it up this time. and it backfired in the worst way... lets start with opening the doors. that at the very least would be an improvement...
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

^ I hate the doors too. last time i was there at 5 AM. i was about the 3rd guy in line. and when the doors opened people just Bull-rushed in and there was no line organization at all?

The smaller NEX at the "wetside" (uniform shop) had it pretty organized when the Black/Silver V's came out. The manager told everyone how many pairs he exactly have, including sizes.

then he made us line-up and ask each person what size this person needed...and he wrote your name on little stickie and stuck it on the box...of your size.
as sizes started running out he asks if you wanted a different size...and as soon as last pair was sold/accounted for he ask the other people to leave the line to avoid confusion

Then called them by name and size as he was giving out the shoes.

I think this was the best because you dont have to wait in line when you know you're not getting a pair...

BTW Active military should get head of the line...J/K.
4L8O15S16T23!42
FREE READYON3​

heres an idea...why dont we organize it ourselves!!!! (yeah like that would work) :rofl:
roll.gif

tried that. i said "nobody runs ok?" then as soon as the door opens everyone takes off like its a track race. whatever though.yea i was there at the WETSIDE for the Military IV release, and i was too late to get my pair, but they were wayyy organized. and yes, if you active military you get front of line privileges. im about to start wearing my kahkis to releases. pshhhh... ENSIGNS stand up! lol
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

hey are they releasing the BMP/OLNL package there cause im really tryna copp or do you know anyother places in San Diego that are going to release them?

^
DTRT IIIs are LS.

Nex doesn't have an LS account so that would be a no.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^not sure about the kobe II's ...but i'll keep you updated. no DTRT III. and BMP's i'll have an answer when i comes around to the release date.

The BLK XX2's will release this saturday the 7th...

PS: organization on releases i'm still working on.....

Any news yet on if you are getting the BMPs? And also do you still have sizes of the Black XX2's left? Thanks.

^ THE BMPS WILL BE REALEASED THIS SATURDAY APRIL 21ST ...WE OPEN @ 9 am...
organization is still pending pls stay posted for more details. (most likely friday night i'll have all the details of the release up) !

Please tell me the release will be organized and no running/cutting.
TEAMHATER
...WE AIN'T SALTY...WE JUST HIGHLY DISLIKE YOU...
KOBE, LAKERS, RAIDERS, KOBE
4L8O15S16T23! 42

^
Maybe you should read the couple of posts above yours in regards to your question.

You asked the question twice and the answer was two posts above yours.

Go back and read.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

for tomorrow's release there will only be one line at the main entrance. one per id and it will be a first come first serve basis. good luck!

hahaha, the one i choose to not go to because of unorganization. but oh well. im glad that they're starting to realize that there needs to be organization. Big ups to rmbvcl05 for setting that up! Thanks bro.
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Back
Top Bottom