San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

damn i shoulda waited i coulda used tha scratch card
probably just %5 off but damn coulda saved a few bucks haha

one more thing to add on...all NIKE basketball shoes are 20% off until december 3rd. that includes jordans...af1's...zoom lebron v's...etc.

PLUS coupon scratcher...5%...10%...15%...25%...or 50%!!! (most likely 5% though)

copped three pairs for $319.17 TOTAL!!!

anywhere else...woulda been $525 EXCLUDING tax!!!

thanks Ro-Ro! Ha!...get at me son!

whaat another 20% off sale
ima b kickin myself for not waitin
well now i learned i should b more patient haha

^^^^^^Yo!!!! I copped three pairs at North Island today. I was there first at the spot, then i grab the sizes i wanted. At first it was just me alone with mygf when i looked up, all these heads were getting loud about how they were selling it already. I told everyone there don't sleep on these, put them onlayaway if you have to cause these are clean. I'm glad i got my X-mas gift early
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I went yesterday..

A few AM97s in various colorways...

Tweed Pack AM87s and Alphabet? Pack 87s..

and random forces and ballin shoes...

All that I can remember right now.

Did the NEX get the Zoom Flight 95's ? Are the XXIII's dropping there this weekend? any info would be greatly appreciated...thanks

I copped two in both the 9.5 and 10 in the 23 Jordan. Everything else is the same pretty much, some vandals...

^^they released em early?? or did they get tha all stars last week and thats what you talkin bout??
btw how much they sellin tha 23s??

got lucky saturday at north island and picked up the all stars for 149.99 .. just walked in around noon and asked and they had 1 size 10.5 left.

Back
Top Bottom