San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

ohh werd up man, are you guys going to have them that morning like when you guys open? do you know how much they are going to go for cause NEX always sells cheaper w/ no tax =] HAH

thats cool thanks for the info man so its gonna released on the same day as malls cause iknow some times stuff gets put out early or late sometimes and yea also what about the white/orange melos

^yea it will be released the same day as the malls and they will go for $109.99....and regarding the wht/orange melos....those i am not expecting...

so im assumin' that the dude that works at 32nd is the dude i talked to last night wearin the futura p-rods.

am i right?
member #14

740 5th Avenue, Suite B.
San Diego, Ca. 92101
Ph: (619) 955-8046

Do ya think you'll have the cardinal 7's in sz.5 and 9?? ?
and I saw you had the Blk/White Kobe's in youth size last week,
do ya got anymore??? Thanks!!! !

how many pairs of the cardinals and filnts will u guys have? thanks
"And everybody has their own crosses to bear. Mine isn't different from anybody else's here but we all have our crosses. The point is to pick that cross up and carry it."

I saw some girl walk through the entrance today and the alarm went off on her. It was like deja vu. What in the world...!?!!?
TEAM SD
MEMBER#7

^ LOL thats a trip. aye fool we should meet or whatever since you know my cousin. i bet you know my cousin john paul huh

Quote:
how many pairs of the cardinals and filnts will u guys have? thanks

^not sure but i am sure that we will have more cardinals then flints...and the smallest size is a 7.5....we may have a 7 but nothing smaller...

Quote:
I saw some girl walk through the entrance today and the alarm went off on her. It was like deja vu. What in the world...!?!!?

^well that sucks...

Quote:
Any new info regarding the Black/White ZK1s?

^sorry man...still no info on the blk/wht zk1s...it was ordered but not quite sure what happened...

rowell, good lookin on the sz 9 cardinal :pimp:
pimp.gif
, i dont have to wake up early on my day off saturday! :rofl:
roll.gif

^fool you dumb...the base opens at 9 am...North Island has their shipment as well pretty sure they will release the same day as and same time...

sup rowell just wondering but how many size 9s do u have in the cardinals and whats the best way for me to copp a pair at the base cause i know its hard to copp jordans there

^well i also have youth sizes as well....so sizes is from 4.5Y to a 13...in mens...might have a 14 and 15 but not sure...

Back
Top Bottom