San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

^they just don't know

and i just found out today that we have special holiday hours for tomorrow WE OPEN AT 8 AM NOT 9...I HOPE THIS GETS TO YA B/4 TOMORROW MORNING!!! PEACE!

ill be there at 6...i want these...i havent bought kicks in 4 months.
....you are not READY!
TEAM SD - Member No. 10.5

finally they open the back all thnx to that uncle who knew the lady opening it and also thnx to him for letting me and some other cats use his 25% off copped myself 3 pairs 2 size 9's and one size 8

^ Im never going to 32nd again. i got there (front) and i was the 8th guy in line...so i thought i was cool and gonna get a pair...when they finally opened the door there's already hella people in line trying to copp a pair.

I guess they opened the back first (last time i went they opened the front first) SMH.

So i said forget it and i just went straight to Fashion and copped a pair from footaction.

I was gonna buy a pair at Shady Sheikhs but they were selling them for $140...Just reminded of why I dont deal with them. Its funny too becasue they were gonna charge me $155 they have store sticker on the box for it. i was like arent these like 135??? so the guy said its last pair of 9.5s...I just walked out and went to Foot Action it came out to 145 and some change with taxes.

The NEX need to fix this maybe hand out tickets and open one door for people waiting for Js.
....you are not READY!

^^^ I agree with you there was no type of organization. I was able to get a pair but barely.Also there were people cutting in line.The nex needs to get this fixed.
San Diego's

PE Collector

I know there's a dude on here that works at the NEX. (i think he's the one posting all the info)

- Thanks for all the updates, but is there any way you can maybe suggest to fix this problem? If it's not too much to ask. I know the Aunties that work there don't care much about Jays. But paying less than retail is waaaaay better than paying retail + tax outside, as much as i dont wanna deal with the NEX because of the chaos after they open the doors...saving $20 or more is a good deal and some how every release i find my self lining up and leaving unhappy every jordan release.

Please fix this problem for the Black/Silver Vs coming out in January.

thanks.
....you are not READY!

Got my pair with ease at NEX.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Quote:
finally they open the back all thnx to that uncle who knew the lady opening it and also thnx to him for letting me and some other cats use his 25% off copped myself 3 pairs 2 size 9's and one size 8

How'd you get 3 pairs?

^ i brought my bro with me and my dad got there at five in the mourning i stayed in the back with my dad while my bro stayed in the front my brother helped me out by getting the other size 9 after me and my dad just stayed in line just getting what ever they had left and thats how i got the size 8

Quote:
i brought my bro with me and my dad got there at five in the mourning

Damn fours hours to save 25.00....
"One to rock, One to stock, and One for other N's to Jock"

Quote:
Damn fours hours to save 25.00....

It's worth it. Well for some peeps it is.

I'd rather pay $110 with no tax than throw down $145 (tax added) and some change.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

^i agree with all yah fully that the organization is wack i've tried to put in my word to either pass out tickets or open one door but i guess they just aren't haven't it...i'll keep trying to make some changes so that buying jays on base will be simple...if not yah will have to just deal w/ the hassle to save the extra 20 bucks...

so much for the 1 pair per household...if i only knew i could bring my whole family to get a pair each i would have in a heart beat

Quote:

I'd rather pay $110 with no tax than throw down $145 (tax added) and some change.
:wink:
wink.gif

"One to rock, One to stock, and One for other N's to Jock"

^ MSRP for V's is $135 plus taxes it comes out to $145.13...so yea i paid 145 and some change for mines at foot action. i spent $35 rather than dealing with NEX.
....you are not READY!

Quote:
Who paid 145.00 for some 5's?

Those who copped them for retail.

It comes out to $145 and some change.

I had one that I returned to Nordstrom that came out to $145.46.

Glad I went the NEX route.
TeamLakers

Quote:

:nerd:
nerd.gif
for sale *NIKE AIR JORDAN I wht/blk-varsity red (patent) 10.5 VNDS*
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."
KOBE BRYANT​

Quote:
yeah that extra change you save can go to the homie's gas and food that hooked you up or a round of beers at the charger games. :nerd:
nerd.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
that was cold blooded ken!!!

Quote:
yeah that extra change you save can go to the homie's gas and food that hooked you up or a round of beers at the charger games

Yeah, who got you on your breakfast that morning?
laugh.gif

TeamLakers

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
that was cold blooded ken!!!

penny's and V's for under 220 was a fat come up! you gotta roll with us next time.

Quote:
Yeah, who got you on your breakfast that morning?

mcdonalds was cool.. lets make that a ritual...now just a round of beers at the charger game and we're straight.. :smokin
smokin.gif
for sale *NIKE AIR JORDAN I wht/blk-varsity red (patent) 10.5 VNDS*
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."
KOBE BRYANT​

^ i didn't recieve the west coast lebrons just the east coast "all blk" lebrons and they will be available on the 21st...i'll check up on the west coast lebrons tomorrow and i'll update here..peace!

Back
Top Bottom