San Diego NT fam need your help

So I'm flyin out to SD next week be there from the 22nd-28th. I'm goin with my boy and the main reason for the trip is because were contemplating a move out there, also we hate our jobs and need a damn week to relax. Anyway were staying in Little Italy area hotel called Porto Visto. Just looking for any advice on where to go, breakfast spots, dinner spots, best clubs and beaches, etc... Thanks in advance!!!

For breakfast spots, I hear that Broken Yolk is a good place. My friends say that they give big portions. Dinner spots, Phil's BBQ would be a good place. Adam Richmond from Man Vs. Food made a stop there and filmed a segment on his show. Clubs can be debatable. PB Bar & Grill is poppin on Thursdays because they call is "Asian" Night. Cheap drinks and $5 Patron Shots all night. Stingaree in downtown always had a good amount of people whenever I went. I had a good time at Club Ivy. Beaches, La Jolla would be a good place to check out or even Pacific or Ocean Beach. Balboa Park would be a good place to hit up for historical stuff. Be sure to hit up downtown for the boutiques like 5 & a Dime, The Attic, and Blends just to name a few

You're welcome. I was assuming that you were going to get more help but I was wrong. Sea World, San Diego Zoo, and San Diego Safari Park, and Belmont Park would be good attractions to check out. I would recommend getting carne asada fries or a California burrito from a taco shop. Not all are the same and some places are better than others. They're not real Mexican food, more of a hybrid food if anything. I wanted to add that some people say that drinks at Stingaree are pricey but I thought they were decent. Yelp would be a good tool for find more general spots or something more specific. I'll post more if anything crosses my mind. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back
Top Bottom