(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

It was probably Jay.

I was at home having a "hands party' (reference to Borat hahahahahaha)
All of your twelve are belong to us.

Who else voted no on Prop. 86? :lol:
laugh.gif

:smh:
smh.gif
at myself

so who was wearing supreme dunks at SDSU today? i was going to pick up my jaw and say something, but i was running late for class...
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

^^^That was me :lol:
laugh.gif

Nope, just playin' haha. I'm doing my SDSU application this weekend, so hopefully I can join all you folks over there if all goes well. I don't really want to leave SD for school, and I know I don't have the grades/test scores for UCSD, so i'm hoping that works out. Otherwise I think i'll just be going to a community college. I could definitely save some money that way.

I have seen some supreme dunks in person though, haha. It's a pretty shocking sight, huh? :lol:
laugh.gif

It's not really the shoe itself, it's a dope colorway, but i'd way rather just get some 3's. It's just that wearing Supreme's is the equivelent of someone wrapping hundreds of dollars around their feet :b
tongue.gif

What Big TRG wants:
-Any out of season L-R-G in big sizes. The older the better. 2XL & up, 40-42
-Adidas Superstar 35th's Lee Quinones size 11-12

How is seeing a pair of Supremes such an event?

Unless they are size 13 Orange Supreme His then it really isnt that crazy.

JK.

I like to sleep in mine.
All of your twelve are belong to us.

SWC wooot!
JayMosEnvied

"Thought I was fcuked up with no shoes till I met me a dude with no feet" Joe Budden

yea all you guys can say its not big deal, but to me, its grail-ness. i wish i had a pair. i would wear them until they fell apart...
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Did anyone here ever tried the CARNE ASADA FIRES from VICTORIO'S (SP?) at El Cajon City. i think they blended the Guac and sour cream. i have to admit its better than Lolita's in Clairemont and the Cotija's Carne Asada Fries. too bad that place is too far from my house.
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42
Good bye K-Fed...I bet Britney will do that PLAYBOY photoshoot...or maybe some VIVID Videos.

Better than Cotija's fries?

Man, now that's a big statement :lol:
laugh.gif

I'll have to go there and find out for myself.

There's a Cotija's just a couple minutes away from my house. Can't beat those $1 bean and rice burritos when you're hurting for money. I think they might have upped the price a bit now though.

But those fries are pretty good. When I had them for the first time I didn't know how big an order was gonna be, so I ordered a full order instead of the 1/2...We'll just say I was stuffed full. I'm a pretty big dude, I don't get stuffed too easily :lol:
laugh.gif

What Big TRG wants:
-Any out of season L-R-G in big sizes. The older the better. 2XL & up, 40-42
-Adidas Superstar 35th's Lee Quinones size 11-12

Quote:
Better than Cotija's fries?

Man, now that's a big statement

dude im serious i used to think they had the best fries...unless i was just really hungry. but then you have to ask them to put pico de gallo (sp?) - mexican salsa on top. im gonna have to go and try it again.
4 8 15 16 23 42
Good bye K-Fed...I bet Britney will do that PLAYBOY photoshoot...or maybe some VIVID Videos.

my new pick up today.....................
remember this.........

204018890.jpg

and the best pick up ever...

welcome team member 58 1/2
go chargers!!!!!!!!1

200156123.jpg
SD team member # 58
aim: JDUBBZ58

^
Awesome pickup on the SUPER SF II JDubbz.

Your kid is reppin' the Chargers very well also.

Quote:
i have to admit its better than Lolita's

That's blasphemy Ross. Pure blashphemy.
tongue.gif

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

^

I have agree and co sign with Dennis
"Well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

CHARGERS with the comeback victory
4 8 15 16 23 42

Back
Top Bottom