(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Hurry and get your Scifen its going quick...These pics were taken with the stock at the Armory in Pacific Beach each location has pretty much the same thing....

peace
CROS1

^ how much are the jackets?

im sorry but you just dont make sense...next time just shut eff' up!

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

damn the steve mcnair >:
mad.gif

Marty Shot lost that game for us. He was too conservative at all the wrong times. dammit.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8

When will "Marty Ball" stop. He lost games the exact same way last season. Seriously, can he stop grinding the football game to a hault with only 13 points. We can't expect our defense to be perfect 100% of the time. Put up some points man.

I need to get rid of some extra Padres Playoff Tickets for Game #1 which will be on Tuesday, Oct. 1 at 1:00 P.M. at Petco Park if the Padres win the National League West. The tickets are at face value plus the online fee.

Tickets available:

UPPER RESERVED ($29 EACH)
Section 320 Row 14 Seats 1-4
Section 325 Row 9 Seats 1-4

UPPER INFIELD RESERVED ($44 EACH)
Section 305 Row 12 Seats 15-16

RIGHT FIELD UPPER BOX ($34 EACH)
Section 227 Row 8 Seats 7-14

Whoever's interested please let me know asap. You'd have to meet me at Petco Park to pick up the tickets.

I saw it on mlb.com under schedule for 2006 Postseason. The time specified on that site is Eastern time.

Hey, at least the Padres won the NL West today.

I guess the Chargers aren't going 16-0 anymore.
tongue.gif

15-1 Baby!!!!

But yeah, damn Marty Ball. But did anyone notice how Merriman decided to make the hit rather than just making the play and wrapping up Heap. That could have prevented the touchdown right there. Oh well.

Steelers are going down next week. Who's gonna be there? I know I am!
[/b]​

^ cromartie i think had him one on one and merriman was the one who went for the hit rather than the tackle.

i can't say marty ball is to blame for this. cam cameron is actually the one that does 99% of the playcalling, not marty. and i don't think we can blame the loss on marty. it's more on the execution, or lack thereof, of certain plays. missing that field goal badly, the bobbled snap by scifres, missing vincent jackson on a wide open route, and numerous penalties on the offensive line [especially late in the game]. hell, the defense was playing well the entire game until the final drive that resulted in the game winning touchdown. the players of the team lost the game today, not marty.
don't click

anyone looking for tickets for tuesday padre playoff game at 1pm? i got 2 tickets in lower right field reserved if anybody is interested. i need to let these go quick! we can arrange a meet up. email me at [email protected]

SDNTers...i got a pic request. I recently traded a pair of DS Stussy's and DS Cincos for a pair of VNDS Fire Red V's (2000)...looks legit but just to make sure, i know someone in here has a pair...can someone post their pair including box, sole, and tag...thanks.

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Yeah man, when I think about it, there's not really any dunks out there that compare to V's ...i'd go with those :D
happy.gif

But just check air-jordans.com for some pics...i'm sure they've got everything you need.
What Big TRG wants:
-Any out of season L-R-G in big sizes. The older the better. 2XL & up, 40-42
-Adidas Superstar 35th's Lee Quinones size 11-12

Wow I haven't seen my Fire Red Vs in a long while!

I couldn't find my size 12 pairs, but the 11.5s were with my "silver box" stash.

DS, straight from the closet. Look at the retail. $120!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VBOX.jpg

VBOTTOM.jpg

VSIDE.jpg

VFRONT.jpg

All of your twelve are belong to us.

ill post pics of the kicks after work....but anyways i was just wondering because the sole says "NIKE" instead of "JORDAN" and i didnt the silver box, i have a different box (the one with MJs face on it), but i looked at air-jordans.com and i guess the Fire Red Vs came out with 2 different boxes....

Thanks for the pics SUPRA.

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Back
Top Bottom