(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Anyone watch Shamrock get knocked out again by Ortiz?

At least he went out with class. Glad to see that after his beatdown, Shamrock and Ortiz finally squash the beef.

Can't wait to see Ortiz and Liddell go at it again.
[/b]

I saw the fight. I'm glad he went out the way he did. He held his head high in the face of defeat and ended that beef he had with Tito. I used to wrestle with his son a few years back and from personal experience he is really a class act in and out of the octagon.
SD

Does anyone know whats up with FSN West?

I never see the Southern Californa Sports Report show anymore (SCSR).The show always use to come on before @ 10pm on FSN West or right after Laker games during the NBA season.

I'm thinking what happened was that the SCSR show now only comes on FSN Prime West which use to be FSN West 2 which neither Time Warner or Cox cable carry.I dont know if Directv or Dishnetwork carry this channel for people down here in SD.

Hey, are there any places to play basketball near Aero Drive? I wanted to play after work to avoid traffic. Thanks!
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

^^^^Try the Serra Mesa rec..It probably not like the way it was when I was younger, but that definately use to be the spot....Thats why Im so dope on the court!!! j/k well not really
City of SD "Clack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

i use to play down there in serra mesa like once a week but not anymore...only one outdoor court and the other one has like a short hoop.

Quote:
Hey, are there any places to play basketball near Aero Drive? I wanted to play after work to avoid traffic. Thanks!

Yo I know they just opened up a brand new YMCA in that area right next to National university and where CSC is.I forget what the street it's on.I've been meaning to check the place out myself.

^^^ Back in jr high (went to taft) and HS we use to have some serious 21/dunk tip games...The shorter hoop has been replaced so many times.Then they put those double rim in the back.. Marshall Faulk, Darnay, andTony Martin, all the kats use to ball up there...People use to come from the south, east, west, everywhere to hoop in the SM back in the mid -late90's

Anyone ever play at Terra Nova back in the late 90s?

I sooo love that court, except for the hill right past the east basket.

Too bad there are so many courts around now that there isn't just one place that people go.

Terra Nova on weeknights after 5 was the spot.

So many people from all over showed up. Not as many celebrities as the post above but we did have Jelani McCoy!

Or Something.

I know Im hella late for this...but is there any more stores in SD where i can get a pair of Denim Dunks (GRs) that came out a few months ago...

or did they even come out in SD?

TEAM THREAD JACKER​
>WE GONNA JACK YOUR THREAD...ITS GOIN DOWN!​
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42

what stores are getting the grey/pink 5s in kids sizes on the 21st?
do they even come out in kids sizes?

Is anyone doing nursing at Meric or anywhere else? I graduated from UCSD with a BA in Political Science and I can't seem to find any good jobs. I was thinking about going to Meric to do nursing and pretty much start over. Anyone suggest it ot know anyone that has done it?
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

threadless

rain makes me sleep so gooooood!
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8

{Blue Raspberry} "Its rrrraaaiiiinnnniiiinnnggg"

damn, the SD Super Chargers killed on the Niners. wow. at one point we were on track to break 80 points. hahaha
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8

Just flew in this morning from the Bay.

All I gotta say is, glad to see tons of Charger fans out there who represented.

Tailgating was a blast.

Image-B4D768625CD011DB.jpg

[/b]

Very off topic but Final Fantasy XII is serious.

GOOO CHARGERS!

I spot a Natrone Means Jersey!

^^^^ Wow look at all those Charger bandwagoners in that pic. I wonder what percentage was actually from Daygo?

Back
Top Bottom