(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Quote:
Wow look at all those Charger bandwagoners in that pic. I wonder what percentage was actually from Daygo?

Wow. Great Observation.

indifferent.gif

Obviously, since you weren't there, majority of the tailgate was put together by boards such as Bolttalk, Glorify the Past, And the regular Chargers message board.

Majority of the Charger fans who were there and that I met were pretty die hard. Met a guy and his kid who live out in Modesto and are season ticket holders at Qualcomm.

SMH, at the bandwaggon comment. I can understand the bandwaggoners at Qualcomm, but that's pretty ignorant to make a comment like that in regards to fans who actually made a trip to support their Chargers.

Not all of them were from San Diego either. It's great to know that in other parts of Califronia, Charger fans are willing to show up and watch, bandwaggon or not.

Nonetheless,

Here are more pics from the tailgate and the Charger fans at the game.

This was a pic of the Charger fans who came down to field view at the away team player entrance to congratulate the Chargers on their victory over the Niners.
271459374_ef8a90dcc8.jpg

I also got a pic in today's Union Tribune in the sports section.
tongue.gif

Small pic, but you can see me in the back behind the other Charger fans watching the team walk back in after the game.

[/b]

^ No doubt Dennis and if you are going to break the rules post that you are selling some heat...BOOooo at some Mars...

NY to SD

Quote:
SMH, at the bandwaggon comment. I can understand the bandwaggoners at Qualcomm, but that's pretty ignorant to make a comment like that in regards to fans who actually made a trip to support their Chargers.

Cmon mane are you serious? I could give a rat @#%$ about a damn Bolttallk message board and or whatever. Im a sport fan too, however I'm beyond my years of traveling to watch a game and hang out with a bunch of men wearing other grown men jerseys!! I'd rather spend my loot eslewhere, maybe to a place I havent visited before.. My point was, are most of the fans at the game die-hard Chargers fans considering both Bay Area teams suck this year? Most of the Bay Area fans are faithful to their teams unlike "charger" fans, hence qualcom atttendance on the years and fans when the Chargers suck!!! Just maybe they are fed up chose to go with another cali team..Cause we know people dont ever change their minds come midseason. We all want to root for a winning team

But Im glad you got a chance to visit Candle Stick Park and tailgate with all the Charger fans from all over the nation. Thats a great experience, and Im sure all of your buddies on the message board will be glad to hear your stories. Also, you were in the tribune paper( tho I couldnt spot you, nor do I really care)..Awesome!!!! My bad for bringin the negativety to your experience..Geez!!! :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Now I'll just sit back and wait for the whole SD message board to come to your defense.. :wink:
wink.gif

City of SD "Clack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

Quote:
My point was, are most of the fans at the game die-hard Chargers fans considering both Bay Area teams suck this year? Most of the Bay Area fans are faithful to their teams unlike "charger" fans, hence qualcom atttendance on the years and fans when the Chargers suck!!!

Honestly, I beg to differ on the faithful thing in regards to the Niners.

Yeah, their fans still show up, but how are you going to advertise being faithful to your team, when they started clearing The Stick out at the end of the 3rd quarter?

Yeah, the Chargers have been known to have fairweather fans. It's true. I ain't going to lie. Chargers have an enormous bandwaggon fan base.

But how are you going to say something like that just because the Niners and the Raiders suck this year. You're just going to assume that Charger fans are traveling up there because the 49ers and the Raiders are beatable? Come on. Give me a break.

Perfect time to actually visit Candlestick Park especially since it's only an hour flight away.

Besides, it was a great experience since the Chargers haven't beat the 49ers at The Stick since 82.

Quote:
Im a sport fan too, however I'm beyond my years of traveling to watch a game and hang out with a bunch of men wearing other grown men jerseys!! I'd rather spend my loot eslewhere, maybe to a place I havent visited before..

Way to go on the "Grown Man." theory. Funny, coming from a guy who starts threads in the General Forum in regards to how Driving and Texting at the same time is dangerous.
eyes.gif

[/b]

Quote:
wow a little harsh there KB8SD....at least give me a warning

I don't need to give you a warning.

I'm not even a mod.

I'm just giving you a heads up because this thread got deleted due to "selling" within the thread. Besides, there's a sticky at the top SoCal forum telling you not to post buy/sell in the thread.

I just gave you the link to read up on it. That's all.

My bad if you took it seriously.
[/b]

Quote:
Now I'll just sit back and wait for the whole SD message board to come to your defense..
Quote:
Way to go on the "Grown Man." theory. Funny, coming from a guy who starts threads in the General Forum in regards to how Driving and Texting at the same time is dangerous.

:lol:
laugh.gif
nanbreeezy got owned.

"To me he is the best player in the world right now. That guy doesn't know fear at all. He doesn't care. He would have won it for the Americans single-handedly." Dirk Nowitzki

Quote:

Im glad that you are keeping track of the threads that I start.(it actually gets more responses)..How about the others one that consisted of substance, "mr born again christian"..But whats the point when the board is full of idiots, closed minded indivduals, and teens..Anyways maybe you should find something better to do with your time, like working on your rhymes, instead of regulating the SD thread,and keeping track of people posts. Cause we all know the amounts of time you spend on this board, you already been put on blast!! Or create another Gif with Kobe...Keep holding it down
:wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
Im glad that you are keeping track of the threads that I start.(it actually gets more responses)..How about the others one that consisted of substance, "mr born again christian"..But whats the point when the board is full of idiots, closed minded indivduals, and teens..Anyways maybe you should find something better to do with your time, like working on your rhymes, instead of regulating the SD thread,and keeping track of people posts. Cause we all know the amounts of time you spend on this board, you already been put on blast!! Or create another Gif with Kobe...Keep holding it down

Actually, I don't keep track. I just have a really good memory.
wink.gif

But I'll take the advice on holding it down though. Might as well do it if I'm getting paid loot to be on Nike Talk 8 hours a day 5 days a week.

Thanks homeboy.
happy.gif

[/b]

Quote:
But I'll take the advice on holding it down though. Might as well do it if I'm getting paid loot to be on Nike Talk 8 hours a day 5 days a week.

And your proud of that?

Congrats G you're real winner, thats really something to brag about!!!

Quote:

ha! me 2. at least at the moment...i aint doin @#%$ at work except browse NT
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
>WE GONNA JACK YOUR THREAD...ITS GOIN DOWN!​
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
hang out with a bunch of men wearing other grown men jerseys!!

How is this any different from men wearing grown men shoes? Jordans anyone? Also, this whole hierarchy of coolness is null and void when one is trying to hate on a message board. :smh:
smh.gif

TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

threadless

anything great goin on in San diego from now til early December? i'm at ucsd and i wanna leave this boring campus :lol:
laugh.gif

wow...whats up with the hostility? :x
sick.gif

Did anyone watch the Cards and Chi-town game? :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
crazy.

:smh:
smh.gif
at the cards special teams and Neil Rackers missing that field goal...i was at LA Fitness and there was a big croud by the TV's and everyone called that he was gonna choke...and he did. :lol:
laugh.gif
damn.

damn that messed up my caliente bet. :smh:
smh.gif
at not covering the spread.
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
4 8 15 16 23 42

What up SD

I just got my team USA ZKI's that I bought on release date from nikebasketball.com

All I have to say is their dope :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

These are by far the best ZKI's released so far.

Quality wise my pair that I got are flawless.

I seriously am trying to get a second pair from PI with the silver asia exclusive Kobe face box.I need that pair to keep DS on ICE.

Dennis PM me if u got the hook up for the USA ZKI's that have the asia exclusive silver Kobe face box.

^ pics...not a kobe fan but sounds like an interesting shoe (no im not jumping on the bandwagon)

thanks.
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
4 8 15 16 23 42

Unfortunately being from the bay I am a Raider fan, but I can have a good laugh at their expense and pass this on. I know all you Charger fans will get a kick. That other story about the white substance someone posted was funny as hell.

Berkeley, CA (AP) - A seven-year-old boy was at the center of a
OAKLAND
courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over
who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being
beaten
by his
parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in
keeping
with child custody law and regulations requiring that family
unity be
maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt
beat
him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with
her.
When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents,
the
boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and
learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life
among
them,
the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to
propose
who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check
legal
references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge
granted
temporary custody to the Oakland Raiders, whom the boy firmly
believes
are not capable of beating anyone.
NOW OPEN​

SDNTer's beware of this seller...i may have been frauded by this dude i posted this on general forum...just a warning. I dont want any other shoe heads esp from SD to be a victim by this dude.

Quote:
jpollard08 is a fraud. Almost a month ago, i bought a pair of shoes from this guy. Then i was browsing the Buy and Sell forum and came across this....

p093.ezboard.com/fniketal...1152.topic

This fool got the audacity to relist his kicks on NT. :smh:
smh.gif

How smart is that. The only way i can tell is because of the left toe has chipped.

DONT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY.

He's using this 2 emails. (so far)
[email protected]
[email protected]

i already contacted paypal for a dispute and a claim.
They said the processing may take up to 30 days :> and there's a chance that i wont even get my money back??? :smh:
smh.gif

I just dont want anyone else to get frauded. I also contacted Meth and JAYMATIK about this. And Truest from ISS, even though i dont really like that site i contacted him so that he cant sell his kicks there either. I know NTers buy kicks there too...hell im one of them.

I emailed this guy numerous times about the kicks.
After a week he said he may have sent them to the wrong address and he will resend to me.

Its been 2 weeks since then and still no kicks, not even a tracking number.
It has been a month I think I gave this guy enough time to respond. or at least get right.

I just spent $65 and i thought i was getting a good deal on some XII's and :smh:
smh.gif
at me...this was too good to be true.
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
4 8 15 16 23 42

Back
Top Bottom