(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

damn the chargers :\
ohwell.gif

merriman suspended four games..

phillips out with injury four to six weeks..

olshansky out from surgery for a month..

the defensive front seven is going to have its hands full. marques harris and carlos polk starting? i don't like the looks of it. couldn't have come at a worse time either..
don't click

Oh man, things aren't looking very pretty for the Chargers.

Damnit Merriman.

That probably explains his emotional outburst on field.

SMH on the roids.

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

Quote:
By any chance were any of you NTers at Wings N Things in Mira Mesa on thursday for lunchtime? I saw a few guys in there with the likes of some nike safaris, hemp am90s, dqm am90, hemp vans slip ons, and one guy had some tsinelas (flip flops) on. That anyone in here?
Sparkling po yun!

Hahaha Merriman on dat Julius Peppers, Shaun Rogers, David Boston plan.
City of SDClack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

anybody else go to the lakers vs suns game?

lakers won btw.
i wish they kept nash in during the 2nd half.

and they were booing luke walton..what's that all about? lol
TEAM SD! member #14
JUST CUZ I STAND ABOVE YOU, DONT MEAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME

Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue, Suite B./ San Diego, Ca. 92101/ Ph: (619) 955-8046
We're on Myspace, add us!

Hooray on booing Luke.

Not well liked in his hometown, no surprise.

I neve liked him cuz we could never beat them at the 3 on 3s. Damn him and his brother/cousins...

But I give him some credit, looks like he put in a lot of work during the off season.
Or Something.

Quote:
and they were booing luke walton..what's that all about? lol
:lol:
laugh.gif
47b6ce02b3127cce8e332ec8c53100000016108AaM2zlm0ZNX
"To me he is the best player in the world right now. That guy doesn't know fear at all. He doesn't care. He would have won it for the Americans single-handedly." Dirk Nowitzki

Quote:
they were really sayin luuuuuuukkkkeee

happy.gif
You know!!!

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!!!

*With the Star Wars song playing in the background at Staples*
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

^^pups? u got pics and is it for free or $$$$. ezbox me.
*Check out my shoes for sale! sz 10-10.5*
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."
KOBE BRYANT​

anywhere i can get that Skeleton full zip LRG?

"it really saved me in the end because all they found in my closets were shoes beautiful shoes and not skeletons." - IMELDA MARCOS

damn the chargers season is over... with all these off field distractions.
Want to buy!! Grapes V Size 10. Shoot me offers SOLE CAL pick preferred.

^ i dont think theyve hit stores in socal yet...but check Atomic in PB or that "store" in Plaza Bo that charges rediculous prices.

Anyone here used to shop at Amplified Image??? anyone know what happened to that store? They used to have a wide selection of LRG and they used sell them the cheapest too. I went there the other week and looks like they've closed down the shop...transfered maybe? if anyone knows hook me up for the info.

am i the only one who skipped out on the Royal/Steath V's? I think im gonna regret this later....but I needed to save cash October is hell for me. Oh well.
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
>WE GONNA JACK YOUR THREAD...ITS GOIN DOWN!​
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42

readyon3

I skipped on the stealths too. Im waiting for the fire reds. :evil:
devil.gif
Team SD
Member #21

Readyon3, how did you like FUTHER INSTRUCTION?
TEAM SD MEMBER#23​
AIM: mikekLckz​
I'M FROM SAN DIEGO, IF THAT MATTERS

OMG, it's a mikeKICKz siting!!!
tongue.gif

What up bro!
TeamLakers

Back
Top Bottom