(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

^^ i cant wait till wednesday. Last episode was kinda slow and we got more questions than answers. it's all good now i got Heroes on Mondays and LOST! on Wednesdays. I love DVR.
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
>WE GONNA JACK YOUR THREAD...ITS GOIN DOWN!​
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42

come join BLENDS, 5&ADIME, UNSTEADY and the rest of the EAST VILLAGE CREW NEXT MONDAY OCTOBER 30th.. the day before HALLOWEEN.

198544722.jpg

198544724.jpg

Kb8: you know, always on the grind. Thanks for coming out.

casey: remember the downtown cruise i went to. Yeah it's worth the military price. Food was good. Best view. Just ask kb8.

readyon3: i haven't watched heros yet. But the last episode of lost has a lot of easter eggs.

whats good m0nster, sheeds, bolts. I haven't been on this thing for a min. thats what happEns when you got a little one runniNg around.
TEAM SD MEMBER#23​
AIM: mikekLckz​
I'M FROM SAN DIEGO, IF THAT MATTERS

Ross, check the bulletin in the fantasy league.

Request to have the draft time and date changed please.

I got church at that time.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

Quote:
Yo, vote for Kaeding (and any other Chargers) for Pro Bowl at nfl.com!
:tongue:
tongue.gif
*Check out my shoes for sale! sz 10-10.5*
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."
KOBE BRYANT​

^ dennis, i changed the draft time to Friday 6:30 pm, since some people wont be able to make it on, wednesday, thursday, sturday, sunday.

I'm not sure about the week after. i know for sure it cant be done Tuesdays, Thursdays, and im adding Wednesdays on that list. because of work and school.
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
>WE GONNA JACK YOUR THREAD...ITS GOIN DOWN!​
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42

Yeah Mike whats good how's the baby and wifey doing. Hope all is well, we have to do hooters again some time soon...

NY to SD

The line was for the limited edition quick strike ipod that came with a matching pair of sb's. Only people that knew about it was cool people.
peace
CROS1

the line was for the One Time Only Apple x Otay Ranch t shirt.. only 1000 in existance and they went to employees and people in line.

Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101

we're on myspace. ADD US!

yea fanatics.. some people were asking us if we can order more for them. Crazy customers. If you go down there today and see someone in some rayguns feel free to say whats up.
PEACE
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101

we're on myspace. ADD US!

Willys Workshop. Limited run. Go now.

9995 Carmel Mountain Rd. San Diego, CA 92129

img4430hd5.jpg

damn im sleepin' on this SD thread..whas good everyone?

wattup Cros, yo question to you 'n The Armory crew: is there a certain time limit a gift certificate from ya'll could expire?...cuz i received $100 gift certificate for my b-day last year but still haven't used it yet. everytime i stroll through there, all the threads in my size always get swaggerjacked..guess i always come thru late tho. speaking of which, you guys still stocked-up with those armory/padre Tees? also wonderin' if ya'll got that Hi-Tek- Hi-Teknology 2: The Chip? thanks..bigup to The Armory

meanwhile the Bolts 'bout to stomp on the Rams tommorow..cant wait 'til kick-off. that last loss to KC was just heartwrenching..hate watching losses like that..we'll bounce back tho..go cHargers!

peace

J R K...all muh**cken day...

new mall = wack stores

cheesecake factory = overrated

:x
sick.gif
"To me he is the best player in the world right now. That guy doesn't know fear at all. He doesn't care. He would have won it for the Americans single-handedly." Dirk Nowitzki

haha i know some of you niketalkers were at my halloween party in mira mesa last night/ this morning... THAT @#%$ was PACKED!!! thats how we throw parties. props to rawsheed for spinning at the party @#%$ was off the hook with mad girls and mad people.

Back
Top Bottom