(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

^did he watch WOWOWEE live cuz i posted a pic of these kids on the set wearing 5 & a dime gear.
TEAM SD MEMBER#23​
AIM: mikekLckz​
I'M FROM SAN DIEGO, IF THAT MATTERS

superbowl here we come!! but if we woulda played the jets we coulda got them from last time how they got us by 3 u guys remember that @#%$?? i was pissssed..but patriots will be a more delightful game gonna be a Good game 2..

^ As much as I want the Chargers to win, the Pats are one of the best, if not the best playoff team in the NFL right now. But (i think it was Dennis that mentioned this) If you want to be the Man you have to beat the MAN.

Best RB Vs Best QB.

Go Chargers.
NikeTalk Detective
>WHO NEEDS A CSI, WHEN YOU CAN GOOGLE EVERYTHING?<
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team SD: Member # 10

Quote:
i forgot who wrote it in the ut today but about not voting in sure first ballots...its stupid how some legends werent voted unanimously...and its stupid how people are making players wait to be elected in the HOF...seriously if you werent good enough the first time, are their stats gonna change?
ITEMS FOR SALE - PM ME FOR MY EMAIL

sz 10.5 nike dunk sb hunters/forbes VVVVNDS
sz 10.5 nike dunk sb hemp cascade + 2 matching shirts VVVVNDSBLOG STATUS

Whos going to the rally today?

Can't wait for P.O.D. to perform. That new Chargers Anthem pumps me up and makes me want to get in a fight!

^

TOP 12.
pimp.gif

Beer on Willie, if you're there.

I thought Ciara's Promise pumps you up and makes you want to get in a fight.
tongue.gif

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

I gave all the members of POD the aSDthing shirts lets see if they rock them today haha...
peace
CROS1

^
LOL.

I'm wearing my navy blue one to the rally today.

Chargers aSDthing shirts are on point.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
I thought Ciara's Promise pumps you up and makes you want to get in a fight.

You a-hole! Thanks for telling everybody!

I guess we'll be matching today. Can you bring your camera so we can take a picture and put it up on MySpace?

Anyone go to the Scott & BR rally this morning?

Skanic's Tom Brady diss song.
pimp.gif

TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

to anybody that didnt get tickets for tommorow's game(like my broke @#%$) and for those that havent heard, they will be televising the game tommorow at the chula vista ultrastar theaters

now i was just planning a lil bbq with the homies at the crib but how often do you catch the chargers on the big screen?@#%$ aint like 'em amc screens but sure as hell bigger than my 50in. at home..

the homie is the manager there and said they already got off 80/300 tickets for heads in advance..the door will open early in theatre 9 at 12:30 for seating...and it will be FREE..except for the overpriced concession foodstands..

peace
F/T RARE L-r-g winter gear for your Jays 9.5
J R K...all muh**cken day...

^
No serious.

Being a born and raised San Diegan, I'm not used to this hella cold weather. I feel like I'm in the bay or something.

Quote:
chula vista ultrastar theaters

sick.gif

You're better off watching the game at home or somewhere else in HD.

Chula Ultrastar, aka Cinemastar
laugh.gif
, ain't what it used to be.

Then again, it used to be the spot back in 94.
TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

Nickelodeon
roll.gif
. that place was the spot when i was a kid. now that im 19 i'd have to say it's one of the whackest now.
"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

Aww man....Always next year I guess like I said one game at a time....whatevers though we waited this long we can wait another year....
peace
CROS1

I think im gonna cry
NikeTalk Detective
>WHO NEEDS A CSI, WHEN YOU CAN GOOGLE EVERYTHING?<
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team SD: Member # 10

Back
Top Bottom