(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

I'm not one bit surprised :nerd:
nerd.gif
City of San Dieg"Clack Clack Clack Clack"

im not really a chargers fan but what a sad day in SD. ive lived in SD my whole life and all they do is dissapoint their fans. they dont represent the 619 at all.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

Quote:
im not really a chargers fan but what a sad day in SD. ive lived in SD my whole life and all they do is dissapoint their fans.
|I
tired.gif

WE KILLED OURSELVES!!! too many stupid mistakes and dropped balls!!! can't blame marty for this one.

Quote:
it didnt even have to come down to a kaeding fieldgoal but he still should have made it...and he aint a rookie no more so no excuse...strike 2

no way he would've made that..54 yds

point blank: we played dumb, would've been an easy W but nope
ITEMS FOR SALE - PM ME FOR MY EMAIL

sz 10.5 nike dunk sb hunters/forbes VVVVNDS
sz 10.5 nike dunk sb hemp cascade + 2 matching shirts VVVVNDSBLOG STATUS

didn't get to watch the game live but i did dvr'd it. no point of watching it anymore because of sportscenter. damn. that sucks.

off the topic though, i was at melrose today and look who i ran across in front of FCLA.

222372823.jpg

he also hooked up baby Jordan with a signature on his cortez's that he unds today.

222372840.jpg

talk about wearing the right kickz at the right time. @#%$ even Jordan's outfit was on point.

my crazy life.

keep yah heads up SD.

GOD bless.
TEAM SD MEMBER#23​
AIM: mikekLckz​
I'M FROM SAN DIEGO, IF THAT MATTERS

You guys are talkin about having a bad day yesterday.

I lost my cellphone at the game, sprained my knee so now I'm having a hard time walking, and the Chargers lost.

What else could go wrong?

Hell, to top it all off, I bet the Heat are going to whoop on the Lakers tonight.
mad.gif

So if anyone went to the game yesterday and found an old nokia phone with a Recon background, that's mine.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

my heart bleeds
blue and gold
powder blue and gold
blue and orange
blue and sand
brown and orange
black and red

sd stay classy

and the phrase we all know by heart
"theres always next year." :\
ohwell.gif

i was at the game...only the second game i've been to this year and they lose.

brady played like @#%$ and they still won. our stupid mistakes cost us.

i really don't know who to blame for this one - the coach or the players. anyways a loss is a loss, and that was a terrible way to end a season after playing an almost storybook season.

haven't felt this low since the lakers' loss to detroit in 2004 finals.

Man what a long and depressing day. But us Charger fans got to keep our heads up. This is what a fan is being all about! Let's not forget what a great season it was (despite all the off the field issues and controversies, and losing last night's game). No one expected us to be this good. I'm looking forward on another great season in 2007. The Chargers will be more experienced and will be better than ever.

my first post in this forum... wanted to post here where there are no Pats fans or Charger haters... eh, still can't get over the loss :\
ohwell.gif
I live in the Philippines where i'm the only Chargers fan... wait, the only NFL fan in the country... been walking like a zombie the whole day. People asking me what's wrong... i told them my "football" team lost, then they think i'm talking about Real Madrid, Manchester United, or some soccer team :lol:
laugh.gif

Anyway, I was back home in SoCal during the holidays (I'm from Temecula, 'bout an hour drive from SD) and I was just happy to see people in the groceries, malls, bars, etc.. wearing Chargers gear! Back when i was in HS, I would see mostly Tim Brown jerseys :smh:
smh.gif
Even though SD was an hour away and Oakland is like a 6 hour drive, lol..

Anyway, i hope we'll be back next year better than ever... usually we always go 4-12 or some gay record after a winning season :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Philippines residence intrested in franchising, click here!

Quote:
i had to watch the game in LA area, surprising how many were going for New England =/

LA will always hate the Chargers. It's still Raider Nation up there.
"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

So after another disappointing playoff loss, pick your head up, heres to you SD!! :wink:
wink.gif
You've tailgated at Qualcomm Stadium, and for bonus points, also
tailgated when it was Jack Murphy Stadium (the murph)
L.T. = LaDainian Tomlinson, NOT Lawrence TaylorYou think Tony Gwynn is the most beautiful fat-man on the planet (in a
completely heterosexual way) and that he is THE GREATEST HITTER OF ALL
TIME.~ and you grew up with his kids. POWAY HIGH!

Back
Top Bottom