(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Pretty self explanatory...Come down and check us out got alot of new stuff in stock from Fresh Jive, Akomplice, Dissizzit, and more...

In a few weeks our new season of Armory and Serye will be out. Also picked up Crooks and Castles and Rocksmith for our Pacific Beach Spot so we'll be getting some of that in later this month as well....

Also this Sunday In Pacific Beach come check out the in store next door at Access Music...

^^what?! u think Dwele will sign my burnt CD of his latest album? lol.. jk. i DO have it tho.. its good.

speaking of music.. i just heard that HOMEGIRLS song on the radio. :x
sick.gif
I'M A CATALOGUE, YOU THE SAME SONG.

Quote:
Regardless of his attitude problem, I think he would help out our very weak secondary.

Be careful for what you ask for remember the last experiment with David Boston who had tons of talent but had an attitude problem.If anything I think the Chargers need a proven WR who's a threat to opposing secondary's. Like Chris Carter said on HBO's Inside The NFL Vincent Jackson, Buster Davis and Eric Parker dont exactly scare opposing secondaries when they play the Chargers.

Question Dennis which GM pisses you off more AJ Smith or Mitch Kupchak?

"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

yo if u guys want to see a trip check Nordsturms Rack in Mission Valley they got Mars IV sz 18 hahahahaha

^^^i'd have to concur w/ that vote.

about the chargers, all i can say is better now than later. they did very well today and of course i'm very excited about their win. now all they have to do is do the same or better against the raiders. it'll be nice to have some momentum goin into the bye week. then they get 2 what should be "gimmie" games against houston and minn. and take that momentum against indy. but i'm not goin to get ahead of myself...one week at a time...but way to pick up after last weeks blemish.
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

did anyone go to the dub car show? it was pretty fun i had a good time

the performances were kinda borin but i had fun
"dont look down yeah them jay's on my feet"

A step in the right direction.

Stepping on the Faiders next week will make us #1 in our division.

So how was our season over?

On another note I saw some people who could be Niketalkers (by their attire of course) at the gun show in Del Mar this weekend.

Anyone here?

I finally bit and bought a AR15/M4 carbine (Stag parts mostly).

TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

^^^that was terrible (as the hook from the appolo takes him away)...
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

FYI i wore my Charger jersey at work on Friday and see what happens, a big W! LOL

Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Finally. A win.

One game at a time though. I'm not going to get too optimistic. That's just one game. We annihilated the team I hate the most and I took pleasure in that win, but I'm not going to get ahead of myself and say that we've turned the ship around.

An injured Champ and Dre Bly did help yesterday though. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Chris when are you coming down here again man?

It was Q's bday on Friday but I guess he's celebrating it this weekend.

Hit me up!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

PACMAN AND THE CHARGERS WIN. IT was a good weekend.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Armory PB
n5oftd.jpg
1539 Garnet Ave, Pacific Beach 92109Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue
San Diego, Ca 92101
(619) 955-8046

^^YIIIKES! (good yikes). morning SD.

anyone know of a good billiards place in south SD?
I'M A CATALOGUE, YOU THE SAME SONG.

Back
Top Bottom