:::San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks [Battle For Pac-10 Supremacy]:::

game9.jpg

With the passing of **** Nolan (rip) I hope we come out and win this game for Mike. I hope we finally play with some passion and heart. A key for us winning the game will be execution. I actually thought Hostler did a better job last week with his play calling, it's just that our execution sucks. Hopefully we can execute better.

Go NINERS!

go niners...there's already a game thread but it's buried somewhere in page5-10 probably.

i've lowered my expectatations a bit...but like stated in the other post if one-yard run alexander plays we have a great shot at winning, if not ican't see us winning it.

R.I.P. this ones for D. Nolan! We got three division games in a row, come on let's pick up some ground!

it prob doesnt matter, since it's pushed all the way back and it was just full of shaun alexander and nfc worst bashing
laugh.gif

lets go 49 ers and lose this game. actually lose the rest of them while your at it. its the giving season so give the PATRIOTS
a shot at a higher draft pick next year.

repping the red sox/pats 2004 world champs 2007?

no joke, i think we are going to win this game.

haha i say that every week. wow im optimistic in the WORST way.

Memo to norv: they are talking real bad about you down there in SD... but if you drive up the coast they are talking real good about you boy... so get back upthere and call some damn plays.

yea, i will bet on seattle, but with no alexander (like he has done anything anyways)...i think this will be a close game

i think vernon davis is on the verge of a breakout game. he's been avg. about 77 yrds the past couple games (more than half of our passing yrds smh).

All he needs to do now is cut down on offensive penalties and lose the butterfingers.

Ninershow will definitely take this one. If they do, they'll only be back I think 1 game in the NFC West
pimp.gif

what the hell? the 49ers would really only be one back if they win?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I didn't know the NFCWorst was THAT bad, wow this division really is downright a shame to the NFL. we should just move the division to the Pac-10

roll.gif
nice edit. sad but true.

I just had my cable turned off because im getting dish network tomorrow (NFL NETWORK FINALLY) so where can I watch this game online? Help me

The ESPN NFL crew feels the sam way I do about Alex Smith, he isnt the answer.

This guy Berman just compared him to Rick Mirer
sick.gif
laugh.gif
thats terrible.

and definitely condolences to the Nolan family.
frown.gif

^^Niners need to give up on smith now
deep qb draft this year maybe they can get one in the early part of round 2

^We don't have a chance now.

But in all seriousness, if we win this game, it could change our season MAYBE...we still freakin suck, but if we can get on a little winning streak we mightjust win our division because the NFC Worst is so bad. The whole league should be rooting for us too because no one wants the Pats to have a top 5 pick, right?Well cept for Pats fans of course.

I'm being overly optimistic for sure though. But if we win this game it could change the outlook of our season.

And I agree-Smith doesn't seem like he's gonna be the answer...but we've invested so much on him that we kind of have to just wait and see. I wouldonly take a QB next year if it's someone that can step in and do well straight from the start, as a Niner fan I'm tired of waiting for Smith todevelop, but if we have to wait another 2-3 years for the next dude to develop screw it

I hope Nolan finally gets the picture and just brings out all the guns. Trick plays, deep passes, whatever it takes.

roll.gif
Man,that ESPN staff is GOIN IN tonite.

They just killed Shaun Alexander.
Keyshawn just threw the dirt on his casket by commenting on that ********/Seahawks playoff game
eek.gif

Emmitt just said tackling Shaun Alexander is like tackling Charmin
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom