San Francisco Giants vs. Arizona Diamondbacks Series Thread (5/27 - 5/29)

Game 1 Starting Pitchers: Tim Lincecum vs. Dan Haren

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]. Haren Ari
7172.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]6-1[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]5-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.17[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.39[/td] [/tr][tr][td]69[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]53[/td] [/tr][tr][td]25[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.28[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.01[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]Record[/th] [th=""]Standings[/th] [th=""]Away/Home[/th] [th=""]Streak[/th] [th=""]L10[/th] [/tr][tr][td]San Francisco[/td] [td]20-31[/td] [td]3rd West[/td] [td]Away 9-16[/td] [td]Lost 2[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td] [td]30-21[/td] [td]1st West[/td] [td]Home 19-8[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [/tr][/table]
If Lincecum and Haren bring their A-game today, it'll be a classic pitcher's duel.

Go Giants!
pimp.gif

Looks like a good pitching matchup today
pimp.gif
. I like Haren and all, but I'm going to be rooting for my Filipino brethren, in Tim Lincecum haha.

Go Giants.

Molina extended his hit streak to 8 games in the double header so hopefully he stays hot along with Rowand.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

pimp.gif
. I like Haren and all, but I'm going to be rooting for my Filipino brethren, in Tim Lincecum haha.

Go Giants.
Is Lincecum filipino?

Originally Posted by Air 23 AJ

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

pimp.gif

Go Giants.
Is Lincecum filipino?

yes.
laugh.gif

Go Timmy!

Can anyone tell me what Bochie expects to happen when he puts in Tyler Walker? How the hell is he our go to guy?

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Can anyone tell me what Bochie expects to happen when he puts in Tyler Walker? How the hell is he our go to guy?
Bochy has it right with Walker as one of the set up men for Wilson...He's doing a lot better job than what Hennessey has done and he's inthe minors. I'll stick with Walker over anyone else in the bullpen at the moment. I was hoping that Valdez would be the man but he's on the DL. Goodwin for the G-Men...I was surprised that they lost against the Marlins in Game 2. Ah well.

Nice to get a road victory against a good Diamondbacks squad.

Timmy pitched great and if we got some clutch hits with runners in scoring position, this game would have been a blow out.

Tyler Walker is not clutch because he's not mentally strong. Right now he's obviously in a funk but he has pitched well earlier this season. I hate howbefore every pitch, he raises his arm straight up as if to stretch it out. You're not that stiff you moron, just throw it over the plate.

Game 2 Starting Pitchers: Johnathan Sanchez vs. Doug Davis

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]. Davis Ari
6299.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-3[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]2-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.39[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.70[/td] [/tr][tr][td]57[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.45[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.50
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]Record[/th] [th=""]Standings[/th] [th=""]Away/Home[/th] [th=""]Streak[/th] [th=""]L10[/th] [/tr][tr][td]San Francisco[/td] [td]21-31[/td] [td]3rd West[/td] [td]Away 10-16[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td] [td]30-22[/td] [td]1st West[/td] [td]Home 19-9[/td] [td]Lost 2[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [/tr][/table]

Good win by the Giants last night and Lincecum was awesome last night. It's Sanchez on the hill today and hopefully our offense picks up again from lastnight with a little bit of more clutch hits.

Go Giants!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom