San Francisco Giants vs. Washington Nationals Series Thread (6/6 - 6/9)

Game 1 Starting Pitchers: Tim Lincecum vs. Jason Bergmann

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Bergmann Was
7637.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]7-1[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]1-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.23[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.50[/td] [/tr][tr][td]78[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]42[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.27[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.17[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]Record[/th] [th=""]Standings[/th] [th=""]Away/Home[/th] [th=""]Streak[/th] [th=""]L10[/th] [/tr][tr][td]San Francisco[/td] [td]25-35[/td] [td]3rd West[/td] [td]Away 12-16[/td] [td]Lost 2[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington[/td] [td]25-36[/td] [td]5th East[/td] [td]Home 14-17[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [/tr][/table]
Giants very first trip to the new stadium over here at Washington. Let's start this road-trip on a positive note since we have Tim on the mound.

Go Giants!
pimp.gif

Bergmann has been pitching well this month... albeit his last start he gave up 4 ER on 4 solo HR in 8 innings. His stats from his last 4 starts reads: 1 winand 30 K's in 27.2 IP with a 1.30 ERA and a 0.90 WHIP. He has been impressive to say the least. Hopefully the Giants can overcome this hurdle and pull outwith a win.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

the giants are not ready for the greatness that is ryan zimmerman
pimp.gif

Even if he were healthy, Zimmerman would not be ready for the greatness that is The Franchise.

i'm eager to see what all the hype is about this kid lincecum.
eyes.gif

j/k i'm well aware that the kid is FILTHY.

however, we're coming off a win on a walk-off homer courtesy of the BONA FIDE BEAST, ELIJAH DUKES who had 4 hits on the night and was a double shy of thecycle. dukes career night is gonna propel him to greatness!

should be a competitive 4 game sweep series for the nats...
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

eyes.gif

however, we're coming off a win on a walk-off homer courtesy of the BONA FIDE BEAST, ELIJAH DUKES who had 4 hits on the night and was a double shy of the cycle.

tongue.gif
pimp.gif

It's a 3-game series.

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

eyes.gif

however, we're coming off a win on a walk-off homer courtesy of the BONA FIDE BEAST, ELIJAH DUKES who had 4 hits on the night and was a double shy of the cycle.

tongue.gif
pimp.gif

It's a 3-game series.

no, sir. it's a wrap around, fourth game monday evening.

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

eyes.gif

tongue.gif
pimp.gif

It's a 3-game series.

no, sir. it's a wrap around, fourth game monday evening.

Stupid Yahoo.
mad.gif

35d0snn.png

Is it just me or does Jose Castillo remind you of Pedro Feliz at the plate? Quick start today and it's too bad because Lincecum seems to be our onlystarter that doesn't need this kind of run support lately.

Whenever I see Castillo I think of an old Vernon Wells.
laugh.gif

Keep dealing Lincecum. Is anybody else going to the Lincecum signing on the 18th?

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Whenever I see Castillo I think of an old Vernon Wells.
laugh.gif

Keep dealing Lincecum. Is anybody else going to the Lincecum signing on the 18th?

What signing? Details, please?

It's at Lefty's Sports Cards in Burlingame on the 18th. Autograph tickets have to be purchased in advance. Cost is $30. $50 for a jersey. I won'tbe able to attend, but it's no biggie since I've met him a couple times previously at signings. I'll be sending in my home authentic to get signed.

sick.gif
that was a game to forget, now we just gotta focus on the next threegames which are very winnable. this was the game that we were most likely to lose.

and LOL at lincecum pumping his fist when rowand made that diving catch in the 4th like he was preserving a no hitter in the 9th or something. it's obviousthis fool was actually thinking about a no hitter in the $++#@%% fourth inning! lincecum looks like he should be at a 7/11 sipping slurpees in the parking lotriding a skateboard causing mischief with his posse.
roll.gif
he's anexciting pitcher to watch and he's flat out filthy but he looks and acts like a tool.

sick.gif
that was a game to forget, now we just gotta focus on the next three games which are very winnable. this was the game that we were most likely to lose.

and LOL at lincecum pumping his fist when rowand made that diving catch in the 4th like he was preserving a no hitter in the 9th or something. it's obvious this fool was actually thinking about a no hitter in the $++#@%% fourth inning! lincecum looks like he should be at a 7/11 sipping slurpees in the parking lot riding a skateboard causing mischief with his posse.
roll.gif
he's an exciting pitcher to watch and he's flat out filthy but he looks and acts like a tool.
Hater and Tim Lincecum
pimp.gif
> Nationals

Back
Top Bottom