San Francisco Niketalkers, is this really how you guys are living?

Kinda demoralizing to know that you’ll never have enough money to settle down where you grew up.

My girl and I are saving between 1k - 3k a month and we’ll never be able to do anything at that rate. Would take like 10 years to even save enoguh for a down payment lol..and if we ever get married, have kids etc, doubt we’d be able to keep saving 3k a month. Sucks but it is what it is.

We think we’ll eventually someday move to Sacramento once we’ve saved up for a few years. Hard to be in your 30s and having to put life (wedding/kids/having a house) on hold because of the realities of these economics.

gonna be a lot more millionaires with cash ready with all these tech companies going public

I just moved to Fremont almost a year ago for work. I was north bay raised, and barely know anything about south bay. All I can say for now, this place is a lot older, more families. Pretty much no night life here, but I’m not that type of person anymore.

I just moved to Fremont almost a year ago for work. I was north bay raised, and barely know anything about south bay. All I can say for now, this place is a lot older, more families. Pretty much no night life here, but I’m not that type of person anymore.

Lots of good Korean and hot pot spots in Fremont. KaYumi chicken wings>>>>>

I thought Hispanics were white according to you? Figured it would be looked at as white on white confrontation.

I thought Hispanics were white according to you? Figured it would be looked at as white on white confrontation.
I have NEVER said that. If you can quote me saying that, please Quote it.

I understand the difference between Race and Ethnicity.

There ARE white Hispanics.
THere ARE black Hispanics.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom