SAN JOSE HELP!! i need to find a barber shop! PLEASE HELP !!!

yo. what up bay area. I just moved up here from LA last week. Its that time to get a fade. does anyone know any good spots where i can just get a fade with anumber 2 on top. something clean. I live downtown near san jose state univ. PLEASE HELP

either GIANTS on alum rock
or for a cheaper same quality cut go to the barbershop on mckee niceeeee fades. they are asian though (just saying no racist)

yo i go to the san jose barber college right by state.. its on monterrey road and phelan. if im not there we got some good barbers in there and its only 5bucks a cut. but u gotta tip or we'll mess u up on purpose hahaha. but dont trip tho cause u wont get a 5 dollar hair cut cause the boys in the back of theshop can get down. ask for jon (me), karvon, justin, craig, or derrick. if u dont trust us cause we're at the barber college you can go to hairmasters downmonterrey. ask for vick. hes nasty but it'll cost you. another good shop is Giants. again u'll probly cough up 25 bones. come mess wit us at the barbercollege son! we'll put u back in the game cleaaaaaan. welcome to the bay.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

either GIANTS on alum rock
or for a cheaper same quality cut go to the barbershop on mckee niceeeee fades. they are asian though (just saying no racist)

is it totam hair cut or something like that by foodbowl?

but the best place is KIMS hair cut on tully 6$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whats the shop called on mckee? and where is that exactly. I live off 7th and taylor? i think hahah sorry im new to the area

jmoneeh, can u fade me up tomorrow ? whats the directions to the shop ? i live off 7th and taylor. thanks man

Originally Posted by jmoneeh

yo i go to the san jose barber college right by state.. its on monterrey road and phelan. if im not there we got some good barbers in there and its only 5 bucks a cut. but u gotta tip or we'll mess u up on purpose hahaha. but dont trip tho cause u wont get a 5 dollar hair cut cause the boys in the back of the shop can get down. ask for jon (me), karvon, justin, craig, or derrick. if u dont trust us cause we're at the barber college you can go to hairmasters down monterrey. ask for vick. hes nasty but it'll cost you. another good shop is Giants. again u'll probly cough up 25 bones. come mess wit us at the barber college son! we'll put u back in the game cleaaaaaan. welcome to the bay.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
you work with karvon??

those $5 haircuts in his garage were crack. tell him i said whats up

yo for the barber college. since its only 5 bucks a cut plus tip. how much would u usually tip on something like that?

where is this KIMS located at ? what is it called exactly. u got a number for it or anything

Originally Posted by 805BaLLeR

where is this KIMS located at ? what is it called exactly. u got a number for it or anything
Kim's Hair & Nails
1978 Tully Rd
San Jose, CA 95122
(408) 223-6922

thanks for all the help. and strickrRoth P thanks for coming thru with the adress and number

Originally Posted by StrickRoth P

Originally Posted by isaxSJthebay08

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I usually have Howie fade me up.

Howie is the best, hes been cutting my hair for years
pimp.gif
and have useen that one lady in the corner that dresses crazy every time i go in there im like
eek.gif
what is she wearing...

Originally Posted by Liban906

Originally Posted by jmoneeh

yo i go to the san jose barber college right by state.. its on monterrey road and phelan. if im not there we got some good barbers in there and its only 5 bucks a cut. but u gotta tip or we'll mess u up on purpose hahaha. but dont trip tho cause u wont get a 5 dollar hair cut cause the boys in the back of the shop can get down. ask for jon (me), karvon, justin, craig, or derrick. if u dont trust us cause we're at the barber college you can go to hairmasters down monterrey. ask for vick. hes nasty but it'll cost you. another good shop is Giants. again u'll probly cough up 25 bones. come mess wit us at the barber college son! we'll put u back in the game cleaaaaaan. welcome to the bay.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
you work with karvon??

those $5 haircuts in his garage were crack. tell him i said whats up

yeah karvon gets down wit his clippers. come mess wit us at the college yall! im tellin u we can pimp your dome for cheap!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
and have u seen that one lady in the corner that dresses crazy every time i go in there im like
eek.gif
what is she wearing...

roll.gif
that IS Kim bro. Atleast for the 10+ years i've been goingthere i think thats Kim. She is pretty wack at giving cuts tho. I used to go to May but she has her own place now. I dunno where at tho and Kenny does a goodjob but it always comes out different. I need the same cut all the time and I haven't cut my hair in over a month.
jmoneeh. you think you can fade me up on the 29th of this month?
laugh.gif
I'll be back home and am in definite need of a cut. Where's this college at?

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
and have u seen that one lady in the corner that dresses crazy every time i go in there im like
eek.gif
what is she wearing...

roll.gif
that IS Kim bro. Atleast for the 10+ years i've been going there i think thats Kim. She is pretty wack at giving cuts tho. I used to go to May but she has her own place now. I dunno where at tho and Kenny does a good job but it always comes out different. I need the same cut all the time and I haven't cut my hair in over a month.
jmoneeh. you think you can fade me up on the 29th of this month?
laugh.gif
I'll be back home and am in definite need of a cut. Where's this college at?

yeah fa sho. its on monterrey road like 10 minutes from down town. mapquest directions for san jose barber college. come in and ask for jon. if im notthere i'd reccomend justin or karvon

Back
Top Bottom