San Jose NTs...Question For Y'all

I've always wondered......I'm in SF but sometimes I like to go down to SJ to visit Valley Fair and other little stores like Premier. I've nevernoticed or could find a Quickstrike/Tier Account store. Did you guys get the Bobbito's/ HUF Maxes/ etc.or do you make the trip up to SF? Besides the usualShiehks and Shoe Palace, where else is there? Thanks in advance.

If you look through the thread you'd see which stores are situated in San Jose and get the info you're looking for. I know for sure Purist has aquickstrike account. Not sure about Premier. It doesn't hurt to call them to find out though.

Premier has yet to stock Nikes yet, however I think they closed down a remodel, and upon re-opening should carry Nikes, not too sure if they have a Quickstrikeaccount though...

Im pretty much new to San Jose as well, not too sure if HUF maxes dropped out here.

i usually just head to SF if theres alimited shoe becuase they're LOTS of stores with special accounts

Premier will/does have Nike quickstrike shoes as well. We will be done remodeling soon. Our re-grand opening announcement will follow soon.

go peep the new spot purist. they just got a quick strike account, and they got a bunch of nice clothes and others. You should go and stop by, its one of mypersonal favs.

Back
Top Bottom