Sarah Palin didn't know that Africa was a continent.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I am guessing you are upset by your size 14 font, and your illogical use of two question marks.

I am just saying that attacking ANYBODY for something when you yourself are ignorant to things is funny to me. This is a baseless rumor that is futile, and is being used by Fox News to establish merit in the loss by stating feuds in the camp, while it may be true, had no effect.

But go ahead, continue bashing her, and giving her attention.

And what makes you think that I can't name 10 countries in Africa?

And besides, that's not the point at all. How the hell is it "funny" for someone to criticize someone who is about to get a powerful position for not knowing something you might not know as well??

I don't know all the chemical elements on the periodic table. Would it be "funny" if I criticized someone who is on the verge of being a professor of physics at Harvard for not knowing this?

Your pathetic attempt at defending Palin: FAIL!

Yes I am so pathetic, but I can spell though
laugh.gif

I am sorry if I lead you on, Its not that I don't think you can name 10 countries. I know that you can't (without the help of wiki)

It would only be funny if it were baseless, and you heard the rumor from someone else, as we have here.

Maybe I hold myself to higher standards but I NEVER ridicule someone for something on a subject that I myself do not know that well. I am just saying that most who will find this funny cannot name 10 countries in Africa.

THAT'S SOME OF THE DUMBEST %$%% I'VE EVER HEARD...
indifferent.gif
..REALLY...
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

THATS LIKE SAYING I CANT CRITICIZE, CONDEM, DENOUNCE

A PARAMEDIC WHO DOESNT KNOW CPR BECAUSE I DONT... GTHO..!!!
indifferent.gif

I SWEAR MAN U DUDES ARE PSEUDO INTELLECTUALS

WANNA SOUND SMART....BUT SAY ALOT OF DUMB %$%%....

PALIN IS LIKE A PARAMEDIC WHO DOESNT KNOW CPR = INSTANT FAIL.....

I AM SO GLAD THEY DIDINT GET IN OFFICE.....

REALLY......PALIN=FAILIN

LIQUID HEAT X22 wrote: THAT'S SOME OF THE DUMBEST %$%% I'VE EVER HEARD...
indifferent.gif
..REALLY...
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

THATS LIKE SAYING I CANT CRITICIZE, CONDEM, DENOUNCE

A PARAMEDIC WHO DOESNT KNOW CPR BECAUSE I DONT... GTHO..!!!
indifferent.gif

I SWEAR MAN U DUDES ARE PSEUDO INTELLECTUALS

WANNA SOUND SMART....BUT SAY ALOT OF DUMB %$%%....

PALIN IS LIKE A PARAMEDIC WHO DOESNT KNOW CPR = INSTANT FAIL.....

I AM SO GLAD THEY DIDINT GET IN OFFICE.....

REALLY......PALIN=FAILIN

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You cannot be serious. You ARE so smart, congratulations you can compare 2 things that have nothing to do with eachother.

AG 47 wrote:

I voted Nader.

Oh and Kix4Kix, you a solid dude. There's a few dudes on NT who are real knowledgeable and you are one of them.

Thanks bro, judging by your posts,and vote, you fall under that underrepresented category as well.

sarah palin's 2 days ago news.... the jokes and bashing are getting old now
Somebody gets it.
pimp.gif

Edit: *Reads the nonsense above me*
laugh.gif

People coming at my "Pseudo-Intellectualism".....Hmmmm condescending and ignorant all in one post.

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You cannot be serious. You ARE so smart, congratulations you can compare 2 things that have nothing to do with eachother.

READING A TAD SLOW HUH..?..IT'S OK...

Originally Posted by LIQUID HEAT X22

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

A TAD SLOW HUH..?..IT'S OK...

Yeah I'm the Slow one
wink.gif

I am glad fox news got this one right about palin being compleatly wrong for america. I asked my dad today what Rush Limbaugh said about the election todayhoping that he would aknowledge palin being a bad decsision but apparently Rush is all for palin in 12. So at least some people at fox new can realize howwrong palin is.

Can't stand her voice, her views, or anything she believes in...

But she could still catch it, for real.

Anybody know when that Nailin' Paylin is coming out? I got to see that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

IMO, all this "beating a dead horse" action goin' on after Obama's victory isn't respectable at all. It's like throwin' salt in a wound. Nobody likes to accept a loss. And whether it be here on NT or on the news, they should just drop it. I agree, the fact that she doesn't know Africa is a continent, among other things, is ridiculous. But I'm totally against rubbing a loss in. Or at least when you lose a race at such a the most prestigious position in our nation. Both sides should be left with the utmost respect in the end. Yes, she's been pathetic, then AND now. But the only one to blame should be John McCain. That just goes to show you how good is judgement is. How do you meet a woman one time in person, and then decide that she's qualified? That's the grounds in which he picked her. They spoke before, but he only formally met this woman once. That's just shameful to say the least.
smh.gif
None of it matters to me, my candidate of choice won and made history. And I only wish him the best in office. Hopefully he proves to many Americans that there's nothing wrong with diversity. Especially when one's being judged soley based on the color of their skin and not their upbringing. That's also one of the realist things I ever wrote.
pimp.gif

Why is that? He was winning the election according to the polls until late September when the economy hit the fan. Had that not happened and the economy went the opposite way McCain could be the president elect right now. What you all forget is that Sarah Palin knew what she was getting into when she accepted this position. No one put a gun to her head and forced her to run alongside John McCain. Every Republican at a high level of office should know what the Bush Doctrine is. Every politician should know how to conduct an interview, this isn't Wasila where she can avoid the media and abuse her power. She can't expect preferential treatment because she is a woman (claiming the media was sexist). She brought this all on herself. The fact that she began promoting her own agenda in the final days of the election when she was supposed to be helping McCain was the final nail in her coffin. Everything that is coming to her is deserved.
Ok yea I know all this. I already made the point that she's pathetic, or should I say unqualified. We've all seen the videos. But aPresidential candidate should know the pros and cons of his running mate. She doesn't have flaws, she IS the flaw.I gotta admit, she's part of the reason I didn't even give McCain a chance.

I think everybody should be thanking God that we did not let here into the White House. Having here there would have been extremely dangerous.

thing is...I don't understand why conservatives are getting behind her jsut b/c she has conservative ideals...
yeah...she's conservative...but she's DUMB as an ox!

Back
Top Bottom