Sarah Palin on ESPN vol. :stoneface

indifferent.gif
They're showing how she won a basketball state championship in high schoolagainst all odds and comparing it to how shes going up against all odds to possibly become vice president. Seriously though I want to watch sports, notRepublican propaganda. Outside the Lines FTL.

Are they clearly favoring Palin and trying to knock down Obama? If not, it's not a big deal at all..I'm sure ESPN's covered Obama playing bballsometime before.

It's not a big deal. I'm positive ESPN is not trying to persuade you to vote for the McCain Palin ticket just because she hooped.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

indifferent.gif
They're showing how she won a basketball state championship in high school against all odds and comparing it to how shes going up against all odds to possibly become vice president. Seriously though I want to watch sports, not Republican propaganda. Outside the Lines FTL.

Big deal. Did you have the same reaction when they had Stuart Scott playing basketball with Obama?
That's what I was thinking. Stuart Scott played 1 on 1 with Obama while interviewing him, that was pretty cool. You figure they gotta show alittle something from the other side to make it seem a little less biased.

Dont' forget to VOTE people!

i like the fact theyre giving equal shine. does anyone know if obama ever won any chips playing ball?

and you guys have seen Palin's work as a sportscaster right? she's one of them.

indifferent.gif
They're showing how she won a basketball state championship in high school against all odds and comparing it to how shes going up against all odds to possibly become vice president. Seriously though I want to watch sports, not Republican propaganda. Outside the Lines FTL.

Big deal. Did you have the same reaction when they had Stuart Scott playing basketball with Obama?
I agree its pretty much the same thing.

I just dont want to hear any politic !%!$ on ESPN, thats where i watch sports. i dont give a #%%! if Sarah Palin played ball and i sure as hell dont wanna hearabout it. Same goes with Obama kep that !%!$ on CNN or whatever.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

indifferent.gif

I just dont want to hear any politic !%!$ on ESPN, thats where i watch sports. i dont give a #%%! if Sarah Palin played ball and i sure as hell dont wanna hear about it. Same goes with Obama kep that !%!$ on CNN or whatever.

preach...church...tabernacle

indifferent.gif

I just dont want to hear any politic !%!$ on ESPN, thats where i watch sports. i dont give a #%%! if Sarah Palin played ball and i sure as hell dont wanna hear about it. Same goes with Obama kep that !%!$ on CNN or whatever.
Co-sign, I didn't know they had Obama on there but I probably would have gotten irritated by that as well, I have had just about enough ofthis election I turned the TV to ESPN for the sole purpose of watching sports.

indifferent.gif

Its not political at all. They arent expressing either candidates views on anything, just covering their athletic careers on a SPORTS network.

You ARE ALLOWED to change the channel, you do know that, right? You have the right to not watch the show... no one's forcing you to watch something youdon't want to watch.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Sarah Palin >>> OP
r2nsy0.gif

****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Sell me your Air Max 90's sertig pack. DS sz 13

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Sarah Palin >>> OP
Everyone >>> Sarah Palin

This is coming from a Republican who doesn't support the ticket.

Taking a look at your sig, it's people like you (the Christian Right) who are killing the Republican party.

****Team Born-Again****
go bears
Go Cubs

LULZ

Originally Posted by Durden7

indifferent.gif

Its not political at all. They arent expressing either candidates views on anything, just covering their athletic careers on a SPORTS network.

You ARE ALLOWED to change the channel, you do know that, right? You have the right to not watch the show... no one's forcing you to watch something you don't want to watch.
thats the point if i change the channel that is where is where the political +#*+ is on. What other channel am i gonna get sports other than ESPN?When i watch ESPN i dont want to hear about politics thats why i am watching ESPN.

and sure this +#*+ about Palin and Obama is technically about sports but does it really matter whether some presidential candidates played sports, and do wereally need to hear about it on ESPN? That +#*+ is all political and keep that +#*+ out of ESPN just like hearing about Brett Favre every 10 seconds should beout of ESPN and that is my word. Sue it is sports but it is just %*!! that no one gives a %!@@ about. I mean does Obama playing ball in high school haveanything to do with him being president, and if it did once again keep it on CNN!

Sarah Palin >>> OP
r2nsy0.gif

****Team Born-Again****
go bears
Go Cubs

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

What's your problem dude? Why do you stoneface him just because he's a Christian? I swear people talk about racism, homophobia, etc etc onhere to no end. But the religious intolerance is also ridiculous. We always hear, "why do you care if so and so is gay? Let them do them and live theirlife." So why do you care if so and so is a Christian, just let him do him and live his life.

And as far as the original post goes, I don't think that OTL segment is going to influence a single person to vote one way or the other. They didn'tshow any bias since they also did a segment on Obama, so I don't see what your problem is. If you don't like ESPN doing segments on politiciansthat's fine, just don't watch it.

Sarah Palin >>> OP
r2nsy0.gif

****Team Born-Again****
go bears
Go Cubs

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
to BMW
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom