Sarah Palin on ESPN vol. :stoneface

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Sarah Palin >>> OP
r2nsy0.gif

****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Sell me your Air Max 90's sertig pack. DS sz 13

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

What's your problem dude? Why do you stoneface him just because he's a Christian? I swear people talk about racism, homophobia, etc etc on here to no end. But the religious intolerance is also ridiculous. We always hear, "why do you care if so and so is gay? Let them do them and live their life." So why do you care if so and so is a Christian, just let him do him and live his life.

And as far as the original post goes, I don't think that OTL segment is going to influence a single person to vote one way or the other. They didn't show any bias since they also did a segment on Obama, so I don't see what your problem is. If you don't like ESPN doing segments on politicians that's fine, just don't watch it.
VIRGINIA TECH HOKIES
5-3

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

5am6oody72:
BMW 7 series:
tylerdub:
Sarah Palin >>> OP
r2nsy0.gif

****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Sell me your Air Max 90's sertig pack. DS sz 13

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

What's your problem dude? Why do you stoneface him just because he's a Christian? I swear people talk about racism, homophobia, etc etc on here to no end. But the religious intolerance is also ridiculous. We always hear, "why do you care if so and so is gay? Let them do them and live their life." So why do you care if so and so is a Christian, just let him do him and live his life.
"My problem is that I hate these Christians constantly shoving their religion down my throat, knocking on my door, passing crap out at themall, putting their Jesus crap in their sig. I don't have a problem with him doing his thing, but leave me out of it."

Bet money.

Like you said, 5am, religious intolerance is perfectly acceptable.

Either that, or he'll just not even respond to you, ignoring the point you made.
laugh.gif

*edit* Oooooor, he'll choose to focus on one of your sports teams, ignoring the point you made.
laugh.gif
How could I forget that option? This is the Sports forum; I should have guessedthat one first.

"Outside the Lines" means stuff off the field/outside of sports. Get it??

I was thinking she was a baller. She had 1 point, and looked like Jackie Moon shooting her free throws

36187381.jpg

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

*edit* Oooooor, he'll choose to focus on one of your sports teams, ignoring the point you made.
laugh.gif
How could I forget that option? This is the Sports forum; I should have guessed that one first.
LOL. Well he's got me there, I mean Virginia Tech IS 5-3! Thus nullifying my entire post.

Back
Top Bottom