SAT Day in 3 days..

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

Studying helps. More practicing than studying actually. If you take one practice test a day for about a week or two you will be more than qualified to receive a good score on your SAT. As long as you notice the areas you need to improve in after each practice test. I never studied like I should have for the SAT and I took it three times, each time receiving the same score of 1850. If I spent one week studying I know my score could have improved by 100+ points.

If you don't like the SAT, I recommend taking the ACT. Some people do better on the ACT than SAT.

Get a good sleep on Friday. Go straight home after school and just relax. Cramming won't help. Don't forget your ID, calculator, batteries, eraser, pencils, and your SAT registration ticket or whatever it was.

Good luck
Good looks..

I might try the ACT out if I do bad on my SAT..

Mannnnnn...... there's a party on friday too

eyes.gif

try to do as many times as you can.

and remember to take the subject tests too.

im doing us history, biology m and math II on saturday as well.

good luck though, and remember to read thoroughly and no matter what, don't let your mind fool you into thinking youre tired.

Originally Posted by RAWse

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

You're starting to study 3 days before it?

This.
Studying should've started weeks ago
Yeah, I know I should have, but lets just say i'm a procrastinator..

Honestly, I heard studying doesn't help you that much from a friend.. She took it the first time without studying, then studied and only got like 400 more points

400 point increase on a 2400 point test is a huge increase

Originally Posted by kobe82410

try to do as many times as you can.

and remember to take the subject tests too.

im doing us history, biology m and math II on saturday as well.

good luck though, and remember to read thoroughly and no matter what, don't let your mind fool you into thinking youre tired.

Subjects tests depend on your college though. SAT II's don't make a difference to the colleges I'm applying to so I'm not taking any.

I still need to take my SAT. Im always procrastinating and my school year is almost finished. SMH

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

You're starting to study 3 days before it?

This.
Studying should've started weeks ago
Yeah, I know I should have, but lets just say i'm a procrastinator..

Honestly, I heard studying doesn't help you that much from a friend.. She took it the first time without studying, then studied and only got like 400 more points

400 point increase on a 2400 point test is a huge increase
Yeah the guy you quoted looks rather clueless
laugh.gif

That 400 points could mean difference between you getting into a top school and some generic cookie cutter state school.

If im not mistaking dont you have to write an essay too? I think you get a few minutes for that so be quick with it.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

If im not mistaking dont you have to write an essay too? I think you get a few minutes for that so be quick with it.
25 minutes for the essay man. Doesn't even give you enough time to think it thoroughly.

Whatever pop you in your head first, you write. It would be so much easier if you can write your essay on a computer,
frown.gif

I'm taking my SAT on the 5th of June. FML

Essay's not even hard. Just try to fill up all the pages they give you with relevant *##@ and you're good.

Just relax.

In 3 days, you're going to procrastinate to a point to where you're one day before the test and you still haven't studied. Then you're going to put it off some more until it's 6 hours before the test. You're going to try and learn some new ways, rehash some math formulas, and you might just make a cheat sheet. You'll get no rest and forget everything you've crammed for.

Just relax.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Essay's not even hard. Just try to fill up all the pages they give you with relevant *##@ and you're good.

You dont even have to use to extra pages as long as you get straight to the point on what they asking you to write you good.A lot of people write so much and lose track on what they suppose to write. 25 minutes is not bad i remember it being less than that.

I've been studying for a while, hopefully I can get around a 1250 on the math and CR together.

And I'm taking the ACT too.

Word, but this was a different case.. it mighta been 300 or 400

300...400...either way its huge....if you cant figure that out at least you will definitely do poorly 

Back
Top Bottom