SATs tomorow vol. Post YOUR score!

nothing wrong with a 1780 and i hope you do good since you said you prepared a lot

Experimental part today was writing section.
Thought it was going to be a reading experimental one.

Originally Posted by NLoc

1400 first time then 1470 and didnt study at all.
I never got "studying" for a test like this....you kind of cant....unless its like Prefixes for words and stuff

but i think its more of an experience thing to gain a strategy or something like that

am I the only one who didnt read the stories or the reading sections?....Id skip to questions where it would say "on line 23....."
then by time i finished those i could answer the 1st question on what the selection was about

not enough time for me to be reading the entire passage and answer questions lol

The Midwest is more ACT focused than SAT but I took both my sophomore year of High School. I didn't study for or retake either one because I got high enough scores to get into the schools I wanted.

SAT: 1320 (on 1600 scale)
ACT: 31

Originally Posted by theekinqq

math 490
writing 500
reading 500

sick.gif
how do you score under 1600 in the NEW 2400 system.

byebye opportunities.

1550 in 08

That test is a #!!++. At the end I was like *@!$ it, I wanna get out of here and rushed through it at the end.
smh.gif

H
Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Oooh, this thread again. Last time it was what, March 10th?

Last time I got a 1780
ohwell.gif
. I took an adderall pill this morning and seriously felt like I got 2000. I also practiced an f-ton for this. If I get high 1900's, I'll be happy. If I get 2000+, I'll be very happy.

have u ever took one before thee test?

Back
Top Bottom