Saturday Night Football: Cincinnati Bengals vs. San Francisco 49ers (NFL Network)

smh.gif
the bengals D is sorry..who lets san fran convert on them like that?
sick.gif

I know its already been said but, why go for it on 4th and 2 on the 30/31 when u have nedney who has made 25+ sraight from under 50 yards. $!%%#*+ nolan

pimp.gif

Hill had a very solid game. Gore had a great game. Defense was great. Willis with the hard hit.
pimp.gif
The Sean Hill ERA!

Frank Gore
pimp.gif
Who can hate this guy?

Man, 49er victories feel soooooo good!
pimp.gif

Shaun Hill showed excellent poise tonight, and was calm throughout the whole game, i'm looking foward to see what he does against Tampa Bay and Cleveland.

hahaha man this is so crazy!!

the 49ers have only won this year when i'm at home (not away at school)

it kinda rocks that I get to watch them win though, haha.. but sucks even more that they lose all the time.. =(

Originally Posted by offbad

hahaha man this is so crazy!!

the 49ers have only won this year when i'm at home (not away at school)

it kinda rocks that I get to watch them win though, haha.. but sucks even more that they lose all the time.. =(

time for you to drop out and move back home
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

Gumbel is absolutely terrible...but not nearly as bad as Sterling Sharpe's suit.

laugh.gif
at the hill wallpaper. i only caught the third quarter and some of thefourth
frown.gif
cause of a movie, but i saw some nice things. hill with somevery smart plays, but we'll have to see what he can do on a consistent basis and against much better teams before we come to conclusions; but from whati've seen so far from the team, i'm happy
happy.gif
. hill seemed to makethat offense run nicely.

i say resign hill. hopefully colt brennan falls to us in the draft then have him start in like 2 years sorta like carson palmer.

Back
Top Bottom