Saturday Night Live Has Gotten Way Too Lame

I'm watching the show right now and man this show has jumped the shark, and probably a long time ago. 
There has been a few gems with the Digital Shorts, but besides that the show is garbage. They just try so hard to be funny and it's just not. They got to get some more genuinely funny cast members and better skits/characters.

I'm watching the show right now and man this show has jumped the shark, and probably a long time ago. 
There has been a few gems with the Digital Shorts, but besides that the show is garbage. They just try so hard to be funny and it's just not. They got to get some more genuinely funny cast members and better skits/characters.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

get a blog

lol I think you really add a lot to this forum, welcome. I also think your 37th post has been the best one yet. Keep up the quality.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

get a blog

lol I think you really add a lot to this forum, welcome. I also think your 37th post has been the best one yet. Keep up the quality.

Originally Posted by kash55

They just try so hard to be funny and it's just not.

True!....I cant stand that girl Kristen Wiig, most of characters are "try-hard"s: The kid with the fro who always says "I didn't do it", the girl who always try to outsmart others...

Anyways, SNL had seen better days (is it 93-97 when Sandler, Spade, Lovitz, Neelin, Macdonald was on?)

Originally Posted by kash55

They just try so hard to be funny and it's just not.

True!....I cant stand that girl Kristen Wiig, most of characters are "try-hard"s: The kid with the fro who always says "I didn't do it", the girl who always try to outsmart others...

Anyways, SNL had seen better days (is it 93-97 when Sandler, Spade, Lovitz, Neelin, Macdonald was on?)

the "this just in " skit is pretty much a waste of air time. They should get rid of it (srs).

the "this just in " skit is pretty much a waste of air time. They should get rid of it (srs).

I was watching another sketch comedy show and they brought up a good point. SNL spends so much on the sets, makeup, costumes, and all that other stuff, that the focus isn't ever really on the core writing elements of the show. They were saying they had walls that would bounce and just sets that looked cheap but it added a bit to the hilarity. SNL needs to go back to its roots.

I was watching another sketch comedy show and they brought up a good point. SNL spends so much on the sets, makeup, costumes, and all that other stuff, that the focus isn't ever really on the core writing elements of the show. They were saying they had walls that would bounce and just sets that looked cheap but it added a bit to the hilarity. SNL needs to go back to its roots.

Bill Hader gives that show hope, and possibly a few others like Jay Pharoah (his Eddie Murphy is 100% on). Other than that, SNL has its moments although very few.

Bill Hader gives that show hope, and possibly a few others like Jay Pharoah (his Eddie Murphy is 100% on). Other than that, SNL has its moments although very few.

O and someone tell Bobby Moynihan to pack his bags....he's one of the worst with that annoying voice always playing the same type of characters and not funny at all

O and someone tell Bobby Moynihan to pack his bags....he's one of the worst with that annoying voice always playing the same type of characters and not funny at all

Yeah basically the show kinda went down hill since they had: Tracy Morgan, Haratio Sanz, Amy Polar, Will Farrell s/p, Jimmy Fallon, Mya Rudolph, the girl who played Debbie Downer, and of course Tina Fey..

Yeah basically the show kinda went down hill since they had: Tracy Morgan, Haratio Sanz, Amy Polar, Will Farrell s/p, Jimmy Fallon, Mya Rudolph, the girl who played Debbie Downer, and of course Tina Fey..

Originally Posted by MASARO

Lmao wow. He's actually a real cool dude. I speak with him all the time. An hour ago he was telling me when he was doing his skit with Snooki, she asked him how much does he make. So he tells her, and she goes she makes that in a week lol. He says that Snooki is really nice though and knows who exactly she is. And he said season 4 and 5 for Jersey Shore are already made. 

Back
Top Bottom