Saturday Night Live (SNL) Thread | 11:29 E/8:29 P on NBC

People are hyping this up as the best break since the Disney World sketch (The Californians would like a word, though), aka Lindsay Lohan's first hosting gig. So, here ya go. The story goes the cast members (and Lindsay) weren't told about the musical accompaniment to Rachel Dratch's lines. That's why they all lost it. It's one of the most famous sketches of all time. Lindsay ran off the stage because she couldn't stop laughing and was embarrassed.

Turns out, she was kind of Lorne's spirit animal, and she hosted a few more times when she really shouldn't have (the episode where she's high on cocaine is particularly bad). She is one more hosting gig away from the 5-Timers Club, and everyone is convinced Lorne will bring her back before he retires.

Last edited:
People are hyping this up as the best break since the Disney World sketch (The Californians would like a word, though), aka Lindsay Lohan's first hosting gig. So, here ya go. The story goes the cast members (and Lindsay) weren't told about the musical accompaniment to Rachel Dratch's lines. That's why they all lost it. It's one of the most famous sketches of all time. Lindsay ran off the stage because she couldn't stop laughing and was embarrassed.

Turns out, she was kind of Lorne's spirit animal, and she hosted a few more times when she really shouldn't have (the episode where she's high on cocaine is particularly bad). She is one more hosting gig away from the 5-Timers Club, and everyone is convinced Lorne will bring her back before he retires.

From when she said Pluto was close to getting a heatstroke onward I was dead LOL!!!

Until I just saw the ad on NBC, didn't know it was the premiere Davidson host tonight. Will try to watch.

Love these guys

IMG_1672.jpeg

Didn’t even get in to the long con about JLo having a butt that was lusted after when at the time in HS I knew girls with fatter asses.

Back
Top Bottom