'Savages' new Oliver Stone Movie.

This movie looks good. Great cast for this movie. The movie will be out July 6. 
StarringSelma Hayek, Blake Lively, Uma Thurman, John Travolta, Benicio Del Toro, Taylor Kitsch and Andy Johnson.

Movie looks pretty good but they should have left the scene where dude stabs Travolta out of the trailer

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Movie looks pretty good but they should have left the scene where dude stabs Travolta out of the trailer
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oddly enough, I felt that way too.[/color]

"went to berkeley" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Worth a watch for Blake Lively... plus Oliver Stone's insanity is always entertaining.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Word. I feel like it wouldve been a dope scene to see if I didn't already know what was going to happen.

seriously.. the trailer showed too much (story-wise).. looks promising tho. 

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by CruThik3

Looks horrible.

I won't say it looks horrible...
...but I won't say it looks great either.
The part that bothered me most was the hippie from berkeley wielding an assault rifle with his homie and just them two taking everything down in their sight. Not likely.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Worth a watch for Blake Lively...

Actually, can they just use the scenes she's in. That would make a much better movie than what I saw in the trailer.

I almost thought this thread was for this flick...

It's a pretty good movie but SO SO SO DEPRESSING.

Originally Posted by proper english

seriously.. the trailer showed too much (story-wise).. looks promising tho. 
yup it really did, thats not a good sign. A movie trailer should only grab your attention, not inform you of the entire plot. They showed wayy too much travolta and hayek. Hayek being evil should surprise the audience, now they will be expecting her ruthlessness. This reminds me of that movie Charlie st. Cloud with Zac efron. I remember seeing the trailer and going, "they just showed the entire movie, even the big conflict with the characters"

Damn, Aaron Johnson/Kick-!%!, looked unrecognizable in the trailer. But yea, I feel like all of the action in the trailer is all that the movie itself is gonna have.

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by proper english

This reminds me of that movie Charlie st. Cloud with Zac efron. I remember seeing the trailer and going, "they just showed the entire movie, even the big conflict with the characters"
laugh.gif
  I don't think anyone was interested in a zac efron movie anyway.  I remember seeing the trailer on tv and thinking it's probably the dumbest trailer i've ever seen.  "Every day I play catch with my dead brother" wth?

Back
Top Bottom