SAVE THE INTERNET!!!

Wow. Whoever came up with this "bright idea" should develop brain cancer. The internet is my.......life, why mess with perfection?
Team oMerta.​
Men of Respect.​
I'ma Provider girl, gotta hit the streets tonight.....OoooOoooo.​

Wooooow... Thats all types of @#%$ up
Code:
 *~* Team KUFI SMACKA *~*Get Down or Lay Down"Grown Man I'll Put Hands On You!!" (No Vandross)

Code:
 *~* Team KUFI SMACKA *~*Get Down or Lay Down"Grown Man I'll Put Hands On You!!" (No Vandross)

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Make sure you email your senators and local representatives. Just type your state, congress, and the word contact in Google, and you should find a link for it.
me![/url]​
[/center]

Make sure you email your senators and local representatives. Just type your state, congress, and the word contact in Google, and you should find a link for it.
me![/url]​
[/center]

me![/url]​
[/center]

me![/url]​
[/center]

me![/url]​
[/center]

me![/url]​
[/center]

me![/url]​
[/center]

me![/url]​
[/center]

me![/url]​
[/center]

me![/url]​
[/center]

me![/url]​
[/center]

I'm in to save the last piece off freedom we have... :rofl:
roll.gif

opinions KILLED many.

Back
Top Bottom