Saving plans for upcoming jordans

Waz good NT I just wanted to know how many people are already starting to put money away for the upcoming holiday season. I know with the release of some of my favs this year alot of people are not getting anything for Christmas. I plan to put away 100 bucks a week starting next week so I should be in good shape cuz I want them all. I passed on the Grey XI's, and the Altitudes the first time and I wont make that mistake this time. $$#% I was in 10th grade when the playoff's came out report card wasn't lookin to right so moms didn't budge on those. Won't happen this time.!!!!!!!
devil.gif
devil.gif

Waz good NT I just wanted to know how many people are already starting to put money away for the upcoming holiday season. I know with the release of some of my favs this year alot of people are not getting anything for Christmas. I plan to put away 100 bucks a week starting next week so I should be in good shape cuz I want them all. I passed on the Grey XI's, and the Altitudes the first time and I wont make that mistake this time. $$#% I was in 10th grade when the playoff's came out report card wasn't lookin to right so moms didn't budge on those. Won't happen this time.!!!!!!!
devil.gif
devil.gif

started putting away 100 dollars from every bi weekly check to
cop all these (cements,white red 13s,flints,playoff and XIs)

started putting away 100 dollars from every bi weekly check to
cop all these (cements,white red 13s,flints,playoff and XIs)

When it comes to this kick money
I'm in the game/

I just post up and get money

I'm in them lanes/

for them 13s or cool grey 's

ill meet you at the residents/

ill even do .7 Grams

if go a connect

at niketown

hella board in class
laugh.gif

Back