and if that broad kill herself  then *shrug* & move on. people die everyday

$%#! that $@%@# bruh
get $$$ & new %!%%$%%
and if that broad kill herself  then *shrug* & move on. people die everyday

Did his shoe win?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Biscuit.
Says the man with 10000 posts in 3 years. I'm doing better at life than you are.

edit
Hyper wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:
Originally Posted by chuck67

OP is a herb

Opinion irrelevant.

Says the give who lives on the sidewalk outside of Nike Town.

Says the guy who paid over $1,000 for a pair of *!@**# air forces.
laugh.gif

Biscuit.
Says the man with 10000 posts in 3 years. I'm doing better at life than you are.

edit
Hyper wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:
Originally Posted by chuck67

OP is a herb

Opinion irrelevant.

Says the give who lives on the sidewalk outside of Nike Town.

Says the guy who paid over $1,000 for a pair of *!@**# air forces.
laugh.gif

OP I had a female friend like that that kept running back to her dude despite the fact that he clearly didnt care about it.  I felt like you did, because it becomes a tired act when she complains about him etc, then she ends up back in his bed.  However, I handled different than you did.  I became scarce not too long after and her friends took the same approach with her.  Now she's blowing up my phone wantin' hang out etc. You screwed up by acting so emotional over it.  You should've let your actions speak loud than your *****y rants.    

OP I had a female friend like that that kept running back to her dude despite the fact that he clearly didnt care about it.  I felt like you did, because it becomes a tired act when she complains about him etc, then she ends up back in his bed.  However, I handled different than you did.  I became scarce not too long after and her friends took the same approach with her.  Now she's blowing up my phone wantin' hang out etc. You screwed up by acting so emotional over it.  You should've let your actions speak loud than your *****y rants.    

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Biscuit.
You spent 6 hours voting on a pair of sneakers.
roll.gif
I didn't have $4,000 at the time to spend on the hyperstrike pair. You spent your last 3 years of life gued to a pc screen
roll.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Biscuit.
You spent 6 hours voting on a pair of sneakers.
roll.gif
I didn't have $4,000 at the time to spend on the hyperstrike pair. You spent your last 3 years of life gued to a pc screen
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom