Saw this over the weekend vol. Rock Deep UPDATE p. 6

Had to thank y’all for the LOLs today.
I know I haven’t been on the site but I am team #NeverForget.
Someone I follow on IG posted his RockDeep pickup and I let let him know he’s a scammer. Was looking for proof and stumbled upon this thread. I thought about linking him here but I doubt he’d care.
This thread had me laughing like the good ol days.

Last edited:
This thread is A1. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for the walk down NT memory lane aepps20 aepps20

Really been on this site damn near 20 years. :nthat:

This thread is A1. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for the walk down NT memory lane aepps20 aepps20

Really been on this site damn near 20 years. :nthat:

Happy to do so. This place is special. My favorite NT memory was the time the NT Fitted dropped and Bert. Bert. stayed complaining about the release in every post and if I recall he almost didn't get one. Dudes in thst thread were really rooting for him to fail.

So did this ever happen? :lol:
Nah. Woulda been dope to do it. Funny part he don’t think karma a B cuz a friend that owns the bolt brand asked me about RD n I informed him about his scamming ways.
guess RD was tryna collab with my homey but karma got in the way. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Nah. Woulda been dope to do it. Funny part he don’t think karma a B cuz a friend that owns the bolt brand asked me about RD n I informed him about his scamming ways.
Oh wow. I’m glad you stepped in to let him know the deal because Rock would’ve scammed your boy too.

Had to thank y’all for the LOLs today.
I know I haven’t been on the site but I am team #NeverForget.
Someone I follow on IG posted his RockDeep pickup and I let let him know he’s a scammer. Was looking for proof and stumbled upon this thread. I thought about linking him here but I doubt he’d care.
This thread had me laughing like the good ol days.

1626015772494.png

Thats not karma. That was all you, baller blockin.

😂
Dude STILL slangin Walmart factory b grades out da garage - must be lucrative (word to Ninja)

* Yezos shrug*

Back
Top Bottom