Saw VI Poster...Trailer in 2 days.

I know only a handful of you give a damn...the rest think its been shot since pt 2. Oh well here goes...

motion version....
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/saw-vi-motion-poster.html

Still
Saw%2BVI%2BMotion%2BPoster.jpg

Special Agent Strahm is dead, and Detective Hoffman has emerged as the unchallenged successor to Jigsaw's legacy. However, when the FBI draws closer to Hoffman, he is forced to set a game into motion, and Jigsaw's grand scheme is finally understood.

I will be seeing it...I've always appreciated the Saw movies as one long story...even tho the last was a little lackluster to me. Not really feeling thisposter either...but oh well...heres to hoping it turns around.

His grand scheme? Wasn't the grand scheme revealed in V?

I may have to pass up on this one. I've left the theater disappointed with III, IV, and V.

I really can't even remember what 3-5 where about...they like all mixed in
laugh.gif

I will probably see this though, I mean I saw the first 5 so might as well see this

I was just watching the first one...

The only way the thought they could get the chain off would be to saw it. Well didn't they have a gun?...why couldn't they just shoot it off? And evenif that didn't work the chain would probably be weak enough for them to saw through it.

It comes out on my birthday
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
October 23rd... my 21st

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The most long winded dragged and beaten to death unnecessary movie series ever!!!

Yes! More than the Police Academy, Friday The 13th, Star Trek movies...At least a good portion of these were enjoyable in a "Its 3am and nothing else ison" kinda way.

I walked out on Saw 3 early on enough to get a gift card refund.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Should have left it at 1

Last one I saw (no pun) was 4. and it was stupid
alien.gif

Prolly will peep the 10th one just to see how they end it

I'm just here to let everybody know you can get a refund at a movie theater if you walk out on it about 20 minutes into the movie.

Saw 6?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

[George Lopez] 'Tan locos ?! [/George Lopez]

laugh.gif
I've seen every movie in the series at midnight with my friends, it's become kind of a tradition. So I'll be dragged into this one as well. Ithink this is the final chapter, but with the way Saw 5 ended, I don't know who's left to stop Hoffman.

Back
Top Bottom