SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

First year in the game and I'm gonna my bank's gonna be injured! I'm not complainin though
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

wooooo neons have surfaced, wale needs to take some better pics im happy to see 3m
time to start putting money aside
nu-thang-dance-o.gif

Wow neons look good, thanks again to Nike's official, unofficial for providing us an early image.

$180 is a pretty odd price point though...

$180s a steep price for these, Neons will still be had on RD and maybe pick up some other colorways on discount

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

dude
nerd.gif
.....that's wale 
laugh.gif
lol my bad
laugh.gif

Since 2007 i haven't been able to keep up with all these new music artists popping out of the woodwoks. To be honest, i've actually never even heard of him before. Dang, i now i really have to be a little bit more knowledgeable about contemporary music.

has it been confirmed wales are ogs? because sneakerfiles has them as the "upcoming 2012 retro"

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

dude
nerd.gif
.....that's wale 
laugh.gif
lol my bad
laugh.gif

Since 2007 i haven't been able to keep up with all these new music artists popping out of the woodwoks. To be honest, i've actually never even heard of him before. Dang, i now i really have to be a little bit more knowledgeable about contemporary music.
Nothing to be ashamed about. You aren't missing anything. Word to my dude, Sean Price.

He's an NT member though.

wore one of my pillars and they cracked this past weekend. gonna maybe try for the retros only at a discount/swoosh/outlet price.

Back
Top Bottom