SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

I didn't feel like waiting it out. What I figured was if they were to go on sale or end up in outlets they would probably be dropped to no less than $130 and after tax it would be closer to $140. I figured paying $153 shipped now from FNL with codes was the way to go.

For those who have them, how do they fit? If I wear a 13 in other NSW Stuff (Diamond Turfs, Griffeys, etc.) would I be good with a 13 on these?

For those who have them, how do they fit? If I wear a 13 in other NSW Stuff (Diamond Turfs, Griffeys, etc.) would I be good with a 13 on these?
They fit pretty true to size. Maybe perhaps a bit looser than your usual nike but over all true to size..

These r my ****zinitz :smokin

These will be copped and i hope the black joints re-release as well but the only thing i don't want to see is a $200 price tag.

picture-55.png

Agreed these are nowhere worth their price tag. Should of retailed for around $130ish.

Not sure if they are scrapped. Back a few months, I asked a Nike.com chat rep (not all of them give the same info). They stated a November release on a Midnight Navy/ Varisty Maize colorway.

I have not asked them again since that time

I don't there are going to fully disappear at this price...Oly VIIs, GM pack, more foams...

Too much coming out for these to sell out at $180 imo.

There's size 9, 10, 11, 11.5 and 15 left on swoosh. They're $108 on there so if anybody wants the hookup for below retail hit me up. (mods plz dont ban, just trying to hook up some NT fam)

Y'all hate on these but kill over south beach lebron 9's??? Wow, have times have changed.... These are beautiful. From a time when nothing looked alike and each shoe was put out trying to be classics.

Good grief, this NT/ST situation is a mess.  Not sure if it got lost in the transfer, but Unheardof is letting these go for $150 shipped.  That's pretty much $125 + Ohio tax & shipping).  Give em a ring at (513) 744-9444.

Peace,

J

Y'all hate on these but kill over south beach lebron 9's??? Wow, have times have changed.... These are beautiful. From a time when nothing looked alike and each shoe was put out trying to be classics.

Couldn't agree more. Finally nike gives us a great looking retro with great quality and everyone's complaining about the price, yet they have no problem doubling up on poor quality foams and trash quality jays. smh

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more. Finally nike gives us a great looking retro with great quality and everyone's complaining about the price, yet they have no problem doubling up on poor quality foams and trash quality jays. smh

It's not so much that they're $180, it's that the OG's couldn't have been more than $140, and that's a pretty big price jump for a first-time retro. I'm really happy with the quality of the neons, and I'll be happy with the Michigans if they change them to nubuck instead of leather, but that $40 price hike just doesn't make sense except that they know that it's a seller's market right now, and most of what they put out is gonna get scooped up, even at inflated prices.

just noticed that these are discount eligible on a lot of sites with free shipping included after applying some promotional codes that are floating around (FA,FTL,Eastbay, and FNL). I was able to snag a pair for around $156 on release day. Im sure those that are uncomfortable with the $180.00 price tag will be able to find it below retail without a problem.

Back
Top Bottom