SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

These are very comfortable but run a lil big to me.

imma cop AS SOON as i get da bunnies and shaqs out da way...too good of a price not to.

Similar price is a couple of outlets, if you check the outlet thread.

Also, Michigans have showed up at Ross - useless for you and me as NYCers, Ninja, but some others might want to take a look.

imma cop AS SOON as i get da bunnies and shaqs out da way...too good of a price not to.

Also, Michigans have showed up at Ross - useless for you and me as NYCers, Ninja, but some others might want to take a look.
oh so they aint move across da board huh? good...they were dope too but when da price is too high and jordans/foams come out

with such frequency certain kicks is bound to get cannibalized.

Sending all kinds of hate at people who have access to a Ross lol. Been a while since I've seen any of these steals at Marshalls.

Got my Neons out of the way, have a feeling Michigans will drop real low.

Michigans at Ross you say?

*adds a trip to Ross to list of things to do today*

Anyone know how much they're hitting for there before I waste gas?

Michigans at Ross you say?

*adds a trip to Ross to list of things to do today*

Anyone know how much they're hitting for there before I waste gas?

Somebody posted a pic of them in Ross in the outlet thread. I wanna say the store was in Florida, but I don't remember. Take a look.

Marshalls definatly has them

Ooo really?

Looks like I'm taking the long way home from work today just to hit every Marshalls along the way.  Longshot, but we shall see.  It'll be an excuse to treat myself to something while I finish up shopping for a bday gift for the lil one.

Bought my pillars yesterday from Marshall's, they also had the Michigans as well for $59.99, there's no way I was going to let nike go in my pockets and take out $180 like that.

Almost pulled the trigger on a pair on Ebay. 

Good thing I came in here again, looks like Im going to try a few Marshalls first.

Copped the michigans this morning from marshalls, they had the 13 which i brought, andd an 11 and a 9 left.....by the way werent these shoes originally endorsed by charles woodson?

Wish Colorado Marshall's would have the Pillar's. Called everyone one of them in the state and nothing. :smh:

Congrats to everyone who was able to snag them, though!

I was at the Opry Mills Nike Outlet this past Saturday and they had the Neons on the hash wall for $55.  I didn't look to see what other sizes were available, but they had 3 or 4 in my size 11.

Needless to say, I scooped a pair with the quickness for that price.  Patience pays off again.  
nthat.gif

Have you checked?
i go there all the time and they never carry sneakers from previous releases. they mainly have shoes that a normal person would overlook. seems like all the southern states or west coast locations have the goods and we tend to get the shaft

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom