SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

{ @ the Michigans being cancelled!!!... I was really looking foward to those...

A pair or 2 of the Neons shall suffice...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That photo is probably of just the three that will be releasing for one of the "quarters". So maybe Summer (april-may-june) and then maybe Michigans are in the fall slot. I wouldn't worry yet.

I barely pay $130 for my performance runners or basketball shoes. What are they smoking to believe I would pay $170? Even $120 on the brick hard DT2s and like the same for the marinos, and I am just all about done for this year.. Pathetic price increases

When did the michigan get cancelled i thought they were gonna be the first release?

The hood boogers are gonna eat those blk/red ones alive. They devoured the Total Air Max Uptempos in blk/red.

Once again, price on the OGs was $160. (there's a chance it was $140, but I think it was $160), so what would you expect as far as the price this time around?

Anybody who claims they wanted/knew about the OGs back in the day and then screams bloody murder about the price of the retro is exposing themselves as fronting about their OG credentials. If you actually owned or shopped for this shoe back in the day, you are not surprised at the price. Simple as that.

That said, if you don't like the price, wait. Certainly all the retro+ colorways will hit disco and the outlets. Depending on production run, we could see the same with the Neons. And, if the Michigans come out, I'd put my money on them hitting outlets too. Look at the black/volt Uptempo Maxes. Like this shoe, the "sneakerheads" loved them, but the public was meh and the price point was high. Those joints were produced en masse and wound up at the outlets for as low as like 39.99 on clearance. So, be patient. Just because Nike says 170 doesn't mean you'll wind up having to pay that.

ehhh at the price, neons will copped on RD, and 2 more pairs down the line on sales, maybe outlets

cant wait to see some actual pics

I still wanna know about the michigan are they gonna drop many conflicting reports.

I still wanna know about the michigan are they gonna drop many conflicting reports.

Pillars were $140 back in the day....

for reference:
orapill.gif

not going to lie, it's going to be REAL hard not to cop at retail when they first drop.....been waiting so long for these...
tired.gif

definitely going to quadruple up on the neons if they hit outlets for under $80
smokin.gif

Looks like they handled business with that air bubble. Just really hoping they didn't scrap the obsidian/maize joints cause those have been my grails since I passed on the OGs. Might do the neons too on discount but really just want the obsidians. Those black/reds look OK but I can't see anybody copping for $170.

Black/reds and neons...unless nike goes through wit the michigans

and damn thats a big air bubble

I want a pair however not for $170. Let these hit about 100-120 and I'll cop. If they sell out before then, more money for other releases.

What? No Michigans? Those were the ones I was looking forward to. Still sticking to one pair of each. Hope they drop more colors.

That bred colorway actually doesn't look so bad. Aside from that huge air bubble they actually look pretty nice. I'll probably cop the black/red pillars if they go on sale. Two pairs of neons will def be copped on release date.

Back
Top Bottom